Photo

Another Infuriating Item Loss Bug

lost items fuel boxes zombie attack

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

SnuggleNugget

SnuggleNugget
  • 405 posts

Hey guys. I found another one. I dunno why these keep happening to me. Maybe most ppl just don't report them.

I ran a round of auto missions tonight. I found 2 fuel boxes in the 6 missions I ran in this round.

After checking the loot screens, I opened a box.

I IMMEDIATELY got the "something went wrong while saving your game" message.

After refreshing, I checked the loot again which was the same, like it always is after that error. Except this time I only had one box found??? Anyway I opened that box and IMMEDIATELY got the same message!

I refreshed again, checked the loot...no boxes found. I lost both boxes and both keys.

The game seemed a little laggy after the second refresh, and when I closed the inventory, I instantly got a zombie attack on my compound.

I checked my inventory to see if I received any items known to be in the boxes (fuel was the same). I had no new schems, hats, looters, shinies, or other premium weapons.

Sorry Steve and Sev.

zombieman426

zombieman426
  • 531 posts

there is a compensation process i think

LLiquid

LLiquid
  • 2,533 posts

Email the devleopers direct. I had a problem with boxes not giving what they should have. After checking the account they credited my account with the fuel to replace the "lost" keycard within about 24 hours

JHPinto

JHPinto
  • 619 posts

The game seemed a little laggy after the second refresh, and when I closed the inventory, I instantly got a zombie attack on my compound.

I've realized for some time now that when my game gets extra-laggy I'll have a zombie attack as soon as I return to compound view. It also affects my overall laptop performance. Don't know why this happens but it's really annoying...

SnuggleNugget

SnuggleNugget
  • 405 posts

there is a compensation process i think

Email the devleopers direct. I had a problem with boxes not giving what they should have. After checking the account they credited my account with the fuel to replace the "lost" keycard within about 24 hours

I'm not looking for compensation, just reporting a bug. I also don't believe CAG does that. It would cause too many ppl to be emailing them, "I lost a unique PSG with 50% range".

LLiquid

LLiquid
  • 2,533 posts

I'm not looking for compensation, just reporting a bug. I also don't believe CAG does that. It would cause too many ppl to be emailing them, "I lost a unique PSG with 50% range".

You described a problem with boxes.

I had a problem with boxes and emailed them. They looked into my account and could see that a keycard had been used but the box gave nothing back

They gave me the furl needed to buy another key

Based on this and the problem you described, I can categorically tell you they do this.

They will NOT give back weapons/gear

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: lost items, fuel boxes, zombie attack