Photo

I Think We Are Forgetting Something ...

RPG BIG GUNS UPGRADE

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

Ruben Maidana

Ruben Maidana
  • 79 posts

RPG. In "The Last Stand 2" existed and was wonderful in "The Last Stand: Union City" existed and was still more wonderful. My question is why in Dead Zone there is no RPG? we should include it even as "acive gear", you know, 5000 damage, 1 round, uncommon, but can give a twist to all that is raiding other camps survivors.

peace to the world and die all :)

LPGD

LPGD
  • 1,224 posts

*sees another RPG idea*

enough-already1.jpg

Edited by LPGD, 08 October 2013 - 09:16 PM.

Zingman

Zingman
  • 3,180 posts
An error occurred:

You have reached your quota of negative votes for the day

Dead Generations

Dead Generations
  • 1,076 posts

I would say if only he searched for this idea, but you can't, so you can't really blame him for reposting this idea I guess.

https://www.google.c...stgames.com rpg

Use this to search for things on forums that are under 4 letters in the future: https://www.google.c...artistgames.com

Edited by Dead Generations, 08 October 2013 - 09:30 PM.

PeterTehDumb

PeterTehDumb
  • 1,634 posts

I would say if only he searched for this idea, but you can't, so you can't really blame him for reposting this idea I guess.

https://www.google.c...stgames.com rpg

Use this to search for things on forums that are under 4 letters in the future: https://www.google.c...artistgames.com

Looks like my idea is a must after all :P

Not bragging intended.

Cold_Hand

Cold_Hand
  • 235 posts

Well........reason we don't like Rocket propelled greanades are:

-Too OP and makes raiding unbalanced (5000 damage)

Greanade launcher?

Not really.But there's a guy suggesting it as gear that increases greanade throw range,etc.

True Evil

True Evil
  • 871 posts

Once I read the tags I knew how this was going to be. I was guessing five downvotes for the OP, I was wrong it was six and I'm feel inadequate and worthless *goes pushes old lady down the going up escalator*

*Reads post* (This whole sentence has been censored in order to protect the more innocent of nature as this censored sentence included the following: Swearing, violent imagery, more swearing, the use of modern slang, even more swearing, nudity and bashing of pop culture. We thank you for your understanding. INCP (Internet Ninja Censorship Police))

Okay now that's out of my system 1) RPG's would decimate defenders compounds, I'd like to feel when someone raids my compound they at least had a bit of a challenge instead of just pulling out their RPG and blowing my guys to hell. 2) 5000 freaking damage?! enough said!

I hereby sentence this thread to die by ... watching the Kardashians!

LPGD

LPGD
  • 1,224 posts

Oh God, doesn't that qualify as "cruel and unusual punishment?

...Show no mercy!

Cecilia Alcott

Cecilia Alcott
  • 749 posts

Pardon My double posting attitude.

Enjoy Our Collective Consciousness First, Truly Perfectly Baked "-1" Cookies.

Edited by DATA_EX, 11 October 2013 - 03:32 PM.

Cecilia Alcott

Cecilia Alcott
  • 749 posts

Okay, Mr.Maidana, we assure you. RPG are, Unfortunately, are a OP class Weapon. for Information. OP is a short term of "Over Powered".

as what you been Writing on your Post, your imagining of the Stats are, "Pardon my basicness" :

"YEAH, THIS RPG WILL MAKE ME THE BADASSES OF TEH DEADZONE, ALL HAIL ME BITCHAS!"

so. your so-called Stats on this idea:

1). RPG with 5000 Damage.

This is what our Collective Consciousness has warned to the aspired Idea creator Mr.Maidana, but 5000 Damage is to 'Over Powered'. you wonder how? 1 Grenade had at least 200-400 Damage. 5000 damage is simply Unbalanced.

2). Uncommon RPG.

No. "Uncommon" is Very Unbalanced. if you want a Weapon on this scale of Damage, the RPG must be at least:

A. High Fuel Cost Premium. or B. Very (by estimated 0.6-0.2% Chance) Rare.

3). Simply Too powerful.

We know, If the RPG somehow are Released on Deadzone, there will be a mess in Alliances war. The reason can ranged to MANY player Unprepared for the RPG using assault, which lead to Many people to came to this Very forum, and Demanding Nerf. we know you don't want that Mr.Maidana.

so, as the so-called Sentences from The Good Fellow Mr.True Evil:

I Hereby Signed, This Thread to be Executed By Watching Boku No Pico.

Edited by DATA_EX, 11 October 2013 - 03:32 PM.

Cytroghost

Cytroghost
  • 144 posts

An error occurred:

You have reached your quota of negative votes for the day

wow this is so cruel LOL xD

But I agree xD

Edited by Cytroghost, 13 October 2013 - 12:43 PM.

SleepWalker

SleepWalker
  • 382 posts

...Why'd you people bump this -.-!

Seres69

Seres69
  • 235 posts

5bd.gif

I swear I´ll shoot somebody when more RPG topics pop up!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: RPG, BIG GUNS, UPGRADE