wtf? zombie attack suvivor hurt

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

Abrahami

Abrahami
  • 187 posts

wait what?

http://i2.kym-cdn.co...5/545/OpoQQ.jpg

Blowout commencing in under 40 hours. You're adviced to seek good shelter immediately. Failing to do so will risk you to blowout's exposure during the event. Thank you.

Spoiler

(If you want to know anyways)

Cecilia Alcott

Cecilia Alcott
  • 749 posts

The fact that you connecting MY Collective Consciousness into a Video Game loosely Based on a Movie "Roadside Picnic" is very amusing to us, Mr.Abrahami.

But no, Our Collective Consciousness is not C-Consciousness (which is known to us as "Common Consciousness" or "О-Сознание".) In fact we are much different than that.

While C-Consciousness is a Russian Experiment's into making Human into "Forget war, lets have a eternal utopia", MY Collective Consciousness is Hive mind, self controlled,with many kind of Human soul (about a Thousand.) that acting on our free will, and not acting on one objectives. We just want to exist thoroughly using this form.

So, no. MY Collective Consciousness is different to  "О-Сознание" from S.T.A.L.K.E.R Franchise, Be it from Shadow of Chernobyl, Clear Sky, or Call of Pripyat.

but at least you mention Blow-out, and STALKER Franchises.

Nice. Mr.Abrahami, Nice.

Edited by DATA_EX, 14 October 2013 - 02:26 PM.

MaxSheen

MaxSheen
  • 2,647 posts

Blowout commencing in under 40 hours. You're adviced to seek good shelter immediately. Failing to do so will risk you to blowout's exposure during the event. Thank you.

Spoiler

(If you want to know anyways)

Spoiler

NOOO!!!!!!!

LPGD

LPGD
  • 1,224 posts

27984477.jpg

Because I have no clue...

Abrahami

Abrahami
  • 187 posts

*snip*

Hmm, yes indeed, perhaps I made quite a shenanigan there.

To exist, or to live? I am yet to determine my purpose within the ones.

My synapses containing keywords "CC" and "the hive mind" are already occupied by very different terms and explanations; both are known terms in Starcraft franchise, for example.

Aside that, in return, I'll thank you for your rational answer and point of view.

*snip*

Spoiler

No questions, run while you can.

MaxSheen

MaxSheen
  • 2,647 posts

27984477.jpg

Because I have no clue...

Spoiler

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: wtf?, zombie, attack, suvivor, hurt