Block Lists

Trolling Blocklist Block Offensive Block LImit Chat Cleanup

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

PeterTehDumb

PeterTehDumb
  • 1,634 posts

Great!

More space to block some users w/o the need or managing them.

+1 to Sev. Wait.... where's that green button?

LPGD

LPGD
  • 1,219 posts

Great!

More space to block some users w/o the need or managing them.

+1 to Sev. Wait.... where's that green button?

The devs don't have a green button... if they did, their rep would be in the thousands. Of course, you already knew that, (I think), so, my work here is done!

captain_redundancy_does_it_again_tees-r6

Etimai

Etimai
  • 93 posts

Zingman's idea was the solution I had in mind.

Basically you can block someone permanently or silence them for the current session.  It shouldn't be too hard to implement either, so I will do it when I get the chance.

I think I will also chuck in a way to clear empty your blocked lists so you can start fresh with the new system if you like.

Hey Sev thanks for chiming in here. I know this might take some time, but since our game accounts are tied to our forum accounts, is there any chance of adding in a web based page for managing blocklists? I currently am sitting at 159 blocked names at the moment, clearing each one of those out would be a nightmare, never mind the fact that even loading the list all but crashes my system. The ability to remove blocked names from the permanent list in mass via check boxes would go a long ways towards easing management.

(Also good idea Zing)

~Drei

Edited by Etimai, 15 October 2013 - 03:48 PM.

Rose Mantis

Rose Mantis
  • 1,009 posts

Zingman's idea was the solution I had in mind.

Basically you can block someone permanently or silence them for the current session.  It shouldn't be too hard to implement either, so I will do it when I get the chance.

I think I will also chuck in a way to clear empty your blocked lists so you can start fresh with the new system if you like.

/blocklistrefresh

Also, we should be able to vote up or down your posts :P

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Trolling, Blocklist, Block, Offensive, Block LImit, Chat Cleanup