Photo

Using Zombies For Raiding?

zombie trap weapon pen raid PvP corral offense defense food

• Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

warbrand2

warbrand2
  • 1,289 posts

Hence why most the arguers only know about the bad ideas, I for example have posted plenty of liked ideas but all fall out of the front page in a day, best thing to do is make a good idea with something controversial but even that dies in 2 pages, when the controversial part is either rationalized or removed.

EDIT: alright page 3 we have 4 posts before this gains the hot thing lets hope it dies before then.

Edited by warbrand2, 18 October 2013 - 03:14 PM.

Rose Mantis

Rose Mantis
  • 1,009 posts

Hence why most the arguers only know about the bad ideas, I for example have posted plenty of liked ideas but all fall out of the front page in a day

"Being a good man is hard, people will remember your mistakes long after your success. Success in the end though will be recorded long past your failures"

Quit bitching is what this means basically. You get rode for your mistakes. Get over it and stop bringing it up and soon it will be forgotten.

I would agree if I thought this idea would break the game. I don't think it would. 

Fine, lets put Ninja Unicorns in that are balanced...

Almost like Theme is a big part of game design.

Edited by Rose Mantis, 19 October 2013 - 01:58 AM.

LPGD

LPGD
  • 1,224 posts

Fine, lets put Ninja Unicorns in that are balanced...

And I want my samurai cats and exploding crocodiles! As long as they're "balanced," by your own logic you should have nothing against them, Nathanell. 

Edited by LPGD, 19 October 2013 - 04:17 AM.

Tander09

Tander09
  • 62 posts

How in holy hell can you control a damn zombie? it is impossible

Lord Kronosian

Lord Kronosian
  • 1,119 posts

How in holy hell can you control a damn zombie? it is impossible

zombies can have their teeth pulled out so that they wont bite you and you can use noise makers to attract zombies to a specific location and they will attack any thing in their path near the noise maker (all from the walking dead)

PeterTehDumb

PeterTehDumb
  • 1,634 posts

zombies can have their teeth pulled out so that they wont bite you and you can use noise makers to attract zombies to a specific location and they will attack any thing in their path near the noise maker (all from the walking dead)

Oh heeeeyyy, I have an idea, replace their teeth with grandpa's teeth! 100% no infection risk! Be sure to rinse it after every meal your pet has, or it might smell horrible.

Nathaneil

Nathaneil
  • 24 posts

Oh heeeeyyy, I have an idea, replace their teeth with grandpa's teeth! 100% no infection risk! Be sure to rinse it after every meal your pet has, or it might smell horrible.

I thought the infection was spread through fluids like saliva and blood so giving them false teeth wouldnt help. They would still bite you and get their saliva in your open wound and you would become infected.

Rose Mantis

Rose Mantis
  • 1,009 posts

I thought the infection was spread through fluids like saliva and blood so giving them false teeth wouldnt help. They would still bite you and get their saliva in your open wound and you would become infected.

THAT WOULD BE THE JOKE!

PeterTehDumb

PeterTehDumb
  • 1,634 posts

THAT WOULD BE THE JOKE!

Glad someone understands the joke :D!

Redneck

Redneck
  • 20 posts

no just no not tame zombies they would ruin a big part of this game for me -1

Red Leader

Red Leader
  • 200 posts
Nice idea about this topic but the Deathmobile only has a capacity of 5 survivors but where will put the infected inside the bumper

serraf

serraf
  • 12 posts

Some points are good, i think .

For me that would be nice to have the possibility to create some additional structures outside the compound :

- the cages : you can lock some zombies inside and free them if your compund is under attack ( against alive opponents. Against zombies it would be useless)

- the pools : cab be moved only if they are empty. You can throw zombies in it or let attacking zombies fall in it. It can be used like a trap if you hide it ( superior levels of the building)

- the pillars : you can chain to it the zombies you captured. They will attack any living creature passing by

- the billot : it's a kind of medical bench for zombies. You need an engineer and a medic to build it. It allows to create armored zombies, explosive zombies or other kind of zombies for you compound

of course, you need to get special tools to capture zombies, even maybe a special skill.

Every kind of zombi can turn against you if you loose control.

douevnliftm8

douevnliftm8
  • 57 posts

This thread was over a year old lol and i dont think its gunna happen anyway

Zombies arriving WHILE you raid someone's compound, just gunna throw that in there...

serraf

serraf
  • 12 posts

This thread was over a year old lol and i dont think its gunna happen anyway

Zombies arriving WHILE you raid someone's compound, just gunna throw that in there...

Yes, I know, but i was thinking of something like this and i choosed to post in this thread instead of creating a new one...

Moreover i check ( quickly, to be honest) the posts and I didn't find all my ideas. I hope i did the right thing to do :)

concerning zombies arrivind while raiding, i think there could be 2 situations :

1- players use noisy weapons an zombies around can be attracted. If so, they will attack the easiest prey to catch ( which is probably the attackers, at least at the beginning)

2 - players use not noisy weapons. in this case, zombies don't come but if the suggestions I posted are implemented, the zombies present in the traps, pillars or cages can be part of the fight

Anyway, I didn't find any post about the feeling of the crew concerning this ideas...

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: zombie, trap, weapon, pen, raid, PvP, corral, offense, defense, food