Photo

Armor Games - Connect Error - 24th October 2013

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
77 replies to this topic

Glycolysis

Glycolysis
  • 117 posts

Alright Con, good to know that the problem will be fixed soon.  Funny how I've heard that some people can log on... Even on the AG servers.

-Gly

ironboy32

ironboy32
  • 1 posts

nope, still cant connect...stupid error

Al Wolf

Al Wolf
  • 4 posts

Well damn, this is inconvenient. At least we know it's being worked on. 

B_S

B_S
  • 37 posts

When the game comes back my survivors are going to be pissed that I didn't get them sufficient experience in 24 hours.  :(

Lawbeats

Lawbeats
  • 8 posts

When the game comes back my survivors are going to be pissed that I didn't get them sufficient experience in 24 hours.  :(

Day 001: Authentication servers go down. Survivors begin building compounds IRL. 

cadcommando

cadcommando
  • 1 posts

Not needed, we can't connect either. No-one can.

They've called in their lead web guy, it's about 9pm over there so he's putting in the work.

This has been ongoing for over 4 hours now. Are you trying to tell us "their lead web guy" has been working this long and apparently cannot fix it?

If so, we might as well quit and find another game because this one will never get fixed. lmao

Con

Con
  • 4,023 posts

This has been ongoing for over 4 hours now. Are you trying to tell us "their lead web guy" has been working this long and apparently cannot fix it?

If so, we might as well quit and find another game because this one will never get fixed. lmao

They're working on the issue. Thanks for your contribution.

Lawbeats

Lawbeats
  • 8 posts

An ETA would be nice, but it's not really as simple as slapping a band-aid on something.

AG wouldn't intentionally take all of their MMOs offline for the hell of it ~_^

Con

Con
  • 4,023 posts

An ETA would be nice, but it's not really as simple as slapping a band-aid on something.

AG wouldn't intentionally take all of their MMOs offline for the hell of it ~_^

You guys know as much as we do.

Lawbeats

Lawbeats
  • 8 posts

You guys know as much as we do.

I know, I was directing more toward the idea that if there *was* an ETA, you would've already let us know.

You're the best!

AceTheDragon

AceTheDragon
  • 1 posts

Alright, I dunno if this downage is related to the event I just witnessed, but im going to post it anyways.

I checked on the game via ArmorGames. It loaded for about 2 seconds, and for some strange reason a Trojan Horse virus attempted to get into my computer. Idk if it has anything to do with the site itself, but I thought i'd mention it here.

>>> I dont know if I should mention what it was called, but I think simply reloading the game is what triggered the file to get downloaded onto my PC.

Edited by AceTheDragon, 24 October 2013 - 06:05 AM.

nzkiwi80

nzkiwi80
  • 42 posts

over 4 hours?

I can't connect since yesterday morning and they are still working on it without any update.

Lithra

Lithra
  • 20 posts

My friend is playing via FB, so the problem must be within the AG itself?

Lawbeats

Lawbeats
  • 8 posts

My friend is playing via FB, so the problem must be within the AG itself?

Thus the thread title beginning with "Armor Games"

Keylan

Keylan
  • 40 posts

Yep got scared first. I do appreciate you devs!

So my timetables for uni m24 and high end gear changed. Adaptation times ten and keeping it connected.

Con

Con
  • 4,023 posts

It's 1am PST now, haven't heard from them in a few hours. Guessing it'll be another 7 hours at least before anything happens. Sorry guys, we hate this as much as you do.  

Hopefully they're on the case first thing in the morning. 

Hulken

Hulken
  • 1 posts

When do you think The Last Stand - Dead Zone is up and running again? :) Cause this is so annoying.

hungcbvn123

hungcbvn123
  • 8 posts

why the last stand on facebook is connectable

True Evil

True Evil
  • 871 posts

It's only on Armor Games, the whole site isn't working.

http://forum.conarti...r-2013/?p=44345 This should help, it's also located on the first page of this topic.

lolzarz

lolzarz
  • 394 posts

Read the post heading. ARMOR GAMES CONNECT ERROR. LEARN TO READ.