Armor Games - Connect Error - 24th October 2013

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
77 replies to this topic

LLiquid

LLiquid
  • 2,533 posts

I feel like Con may be misleading us.

- Apparently facebook accounts are down too. Not just AG

- I tried a couple of other games on AG, including The Last Stand: Union City. All working just fine

- I can't believe that their "lead web guy" would take over 12 hours to fix this. Either he didn't work on it, or the problem is much bigger; in which case I would expect a follow-up announcement by Con

Tried any other games on ArmorGames that use an online login or save? (Highlighted to ensure you aren't using a local save to access games) I know I have and despite being logged into the site, I am unable to access online saves. 

Let's not forget time zone differences. Depending on where in Australia Con and his team are based, it is anything between 10.15 pm Thursday or 1.15 am Friday. Armor Games are based in the States it is 7.15 am on Thursday. In the UK (where I am based) it is 3.15 pm. Some would say it is pretty tricky for people over those time zones to work a "normal 9-5, Monday-Friday" job and work together on something.

But you are right, it's a conspiracy and the CAG developers are working with the AG website owners and the squid people to take over the world by stopping people from playing online games. How could no-one else see it? Maybe him putting you down when you wanted to nerf the White Flag has given you pwers to see things no-one else has

blade918

blade918
  • 2 posts

Seems to be sorted, just got on-line  time to kill me some zombies

Lefty_Grimes

Lefty_Grimes
  • 290 posts

Omergerd it's a conspiracy Con and his team are plotting to ... steal all the ... kill all the ... eat all the ... something the something; no I can't think of a good reason. But I can think of a good reasons to rebuke your statement.

"An error occurred, you've reached your quota of positive votes for the day."

So much this. ^

Ancient Evil is my new hero!

BrianBore

BrianBore
  • 565 posts

I feel like Con may be misleading us.

If anyone was being misleading it would be the AG people; they have been dishonest about certain problems in the past, lied repeatedly etc... Just something to consider.

I checked on the game via ArmorGames. It loaded for about 2 seconds, and for some strange reason a Trojan Horse virus attempted to get into my computer. Idk if it has anything to do with the site itself, but I thought i'd mention it here.

>>> I dont know if I should mention what it was called, but I think simply reloading the game is what triggered the file to get downloaded onto my PC.

Hmm, I wouldn't be surprised; but with only one person reporting this, then it may just be something at your end, rather than the servers actually being compromised, or could just be a false positive. Have you recently updated your AV or made similar system changes?

Larbd

Larbd
  • 1 posts

I miss my zombies!  Have had to loot my own pantry.  Depressing.  Nothing but cat food and Grade 1 sticky plasters.  This drone-war-by-proxy-server is for the birds.  I am seriously thinking about packing the baseball bat into the Toyota and heading out to find an infected horde for real.  I think I saw one down at Krispy Kreme.  Room for about four more - thinking fighter, scavenger, engineer ... who's in?  Someone called "shotgun".  Probably the medic.  Begone, lousy medic.  You'd just spend the whole damn time healing yourself, like Shakespeare said.

Please AG fix the servers or I will write another post!

Kudos Con, great game :) ... and I love the line "Thanks for your contribution".  That was ice-cool.

LLiquid

LLiquid
  • 2,533 posts

Please be aware;

The problem now seems to be FIXED

That is all

EDIT TO CLARIFY - Yes, this means I can access the game

Edited by LLiquid, 24 October 2013 - 02:37 PM.

LPGD

LPGD
  • 1,219 posts

Please be aware;

The problem now seems to be FIXED

That is all

You can access the game? 

Come, my forum companions- To the Dead Zone we must go!

EDIT: Confirmed. DZ is now operational. 

Now, time to run some missions.

Edited by LPGD, 24 October 2013 - 02:34 PM.

True Evil

True Evil
  • 871 posts

You can access the game? 

Come, my forum companions- To the Dead Zone we must go!

EDIT: Confirmed. DZ is now operational. 

Now, time to run some missions.

CHHHHAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGGEEEEEEE!

MaxSheen

MaxSheen
  • 2,626 posts

I'm starting to twitch like a zombie,,,,I NEED my fix.

I might be able to help you.....

nzkiwi80

nzkiwi80
  • 42 posts

Yeah! Finally I can return to my DZ compound.

Con, please look for another server as backup in case this kind of problem happen again.

Next time if AG crash, just copy all data to that backup server.

Lawbeats

Lawbeats
  • 8 posts

Appears to be working again.

frijolito

frijolito
  • 231 posts

It works but after 2-3 minutes I get save failed and it refreshes, HELP...

PS, no other windows open, no other pc logged in or anything like that.

frijolito

frijolito
  • 231 posts

EDIT, seems to happen only when I heal my survivors, if i don't heal them its OK, thats gonna be annoying though...

Edited by frijolito, 24 October 2013 - 03:51 PM.

brunocds

brunocds
  • 2 posts

Hello, I got this problem I try to log in but everytime it stuck in connecting...

What should I do?

Thanks.

frijolito

frijolito
  • 231 posts

Con - confirmed for 2 of us now, healing causes a save failed error...

Nikola_Rilak

Nikola_Rilak
  • 76 posts

well,sry for the bad news,but like the others mentioned same problem on face book,pls help us ^^

zsoleszdc

zsoleszdc
  • 378 posts

Problem solved. If i were you, i would ask a 1-day advertisement for the Halloween-event. You could show the Halloween picture to all, who enter the Armorgames site. I never liked that - unlike other MMO-s on Armor Games - you never advertise any events.

Con

Con
  • 4,105 posts

Problem with Armor is fixed. Problem was 100% on their end, their guys had to go home, couldn't fix it last night unfortunately, hence the long delay until it was rectified this morning.

We're looking into the medical items being weird.