Photo

{nqa} No Questions Asked

PVP

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

TotalBreakage

TotalBreakage
  • 6 posts

I dont have any plans yet, not a leadership structure, nor orginization, nothing. I need to see some people willing to do this, if not we will just go along joining the generic, regular alliances that appeara t the star of every game.

All I need from the community is to present me with the most elite PvP players, if I get enough names, we will put together the most unstoppable PvP alliance, until we defeat everyone or in turn get defeated.

This is not pacifist bullshit, this game is all about violence. This is just simply, guys who love raiding as much as me, who want to get together to destroy every other well known alliance in the game. After we destroy all our foes, we will turn on eachother.

This PvP alliance, is all about violence, chaos, and enough tears to to have our ocean. We only do what is nessacery, and nothing more. This is all about kicking ass, No Questions Asked.

So if you think you are good at PvP, post your in game user name and forum name on here.

TotalBreakage

TotalBreakage
  • 6 posts

-david_feyder(facebook)/TotalBreakage

TotalBreakage

TotalBreakage
  • 6 posts

I didnt realize there was another PVP alliance. Mods, can you please LOCK/DELETE this post.

Frostedd

Frostedd
  • 563 posts

This is not pacifist bullshit, this game is all about violence. This is just simply, guys who love raiding as much as me, who want to get together to destroy every other well known alliance in the game. After we destroy all our foes, we will turn on eachother.

Just a suggestion, but maybe you shouldn't hint about your Alliance falling apart later down the road....good luck though!

Rain08

Rain08
  • 1,370 posts

I didnt realize there was another PVP alliance. Mods, can you please LOCK/DELETE this post.

It's okay if he made another PvP alliance, there's nothing wrong about it. Different alliance, different rules and objectives.

Edited by Rain08, 19 April 2013 - 01:25 PM.

Herpderphurrdurr

Herpderphurrdurr
  • 460 posts

It's guys like this that make me glad I'm never taking my white flag down. But hey, knock yourself out, don't go overboard though.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: PVP