Photo

Constant And Persistant Server Disconnects.

Server disconnect missions interrupts mission interrupt disconnect disconnection server fail wheel of disconnect

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Chief Hoot

Chief Hoot
  • 1 posts

For the past several weeks I have been playing this game. And without fail, on high level or story continuing missions, the server inevitably disconnects while I am searching the last container in a building or trying to return to compound. Continuously, and without fail on several missions, resulting in the loss of untold amounts of experience, resources, weapons, and progression in the game for apparently no reason whatsoever. This would not be so suspicious or reportable if it wasn't for my girlfriend playing the exact same game on her computer right next to me the entire time, on the same network, I was playing and her not experiencing the same events in loss of service. I have experienced these server disconnects using both Internet Explorer and Google Chrome. I would greatly appreciate a response to this seemingly very unique server disconnect in such seemingly immense repetition, resulting in untold amounts of lost advancement, while the person next to me is very rarely experiences the same error.

I request immediate assistance or response to this issue. Thank you.    

True Evil

True Evil
  • 871 posts

This might help http://forum.conarti...t-2013/?p=34800

kawana_r

kawana_r
  • 3 posts

Having all kinds of problems tonight while waiting on new war to start. First when I signed in the alliance flag was black and said alliance was not available at this time. Then I kept getting disconnected. I tried running missions during I got no zombies. I looted everything and sent everyone to green. Everything was fine until it says returning to compound....It get stuck on returning and never loads. I get a disconnect error and am told to refresh. I do and when I go back to compound nothing has been looted but, the area's I looted are locked. ??? I followed the directions above, to no avail. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Server disconnect, missions interrupts, mission interrupt, disconnect, disconnection, server fail, wheel of disconnect