Photo

White Flag Book Issue

white flag book bug

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Cobas

Cobas
  • 8 posts

I tried to find if this issue has been mentioned before but i couldn't.

I have obtained the White Flag book. Even if i don't use it now i might want to at some point. The problem is that everytime i get raided there is a kickstart of an automatic protection (which is a very good thing). That protection somehow is reseting the Cooldown remaining for the ability of using the White Flag book. In other words the cooldown remaining has never gone to 0. The cooldown is not 8hrs... its 6 days for some reason. I can not use the book. And i have never used it, not even once (so that is not the issue), but because of that it can not be equiped. And this book is very hard to obtain. It is like i never got it.

Thanx for your time

Edited by Cobas, 25 October 2013 - 08:09 AM.

LLiquid

LLiquid
  • 2,533 posts

If you send out raid to other compounds, there is an additional 8 hours added to the cooldown before you can equip the book and reap it's benefits.

If you are not sending out raids to other compounds, then I agree this is a problem.

This thread http://forum.conarti...hl=+white +flag hs Con explaining why the book works that way

Cobas

Cobas
  • 8 posts

Thank you LLiquid you are right. I did not know how the White Flag worked (the above link explains everything)

Edited by Cobas, 25 October 2013 - 01:42 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: white flag, book bug