Photo

Car Customization

Car Upgrades Improve New

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

Rose Mantis

Rose Mantis
  • 1,009 posts

uh, why would there be Deathmobile modifications if theres DMU?

more accessible for non-money-users?

Would help make the DMU more of an early boost rather then a heavily unfair wallet warrior tool.

Lord Kronosian

Lord Kronosian
  • 1,119 posts
I want my car to look like a world war 2 armored jeep or a Volkswagen beetle

PeterTehDumb

PeterTehDumb
  • 1,634 posts

After reading your examples you recently added, it looks like I'm playing Road of the Dead 2 all over again, plus safehouse and minus 8 survivors.

So my opinion, I'd recommend vehicles directly purchased with cash, while performance upgrade, body parts rebuild and resprays (Respray is one of the ideas I came up) will cost fuel. And to balance your idea with the DMU, the DM should be nerfed into similar stats with your other vehicles.

If this idea were to be implemented, players who already have DMU will have a chance to upgrade 1-10 times for free, while reducing current DMU price to balance the choice of cars new players to buy. (OR make vehicle prices the same as DMU, with no free upgrades for DMU that I stated above).

And yet again, this is just my opinion. Guess I should give a +1 for you now, since I kinda figure out how would your idea fit in the game.

Edited by PeterTehDumb, 30 October 2013 - 12:50 PM.

CODGhost5513

CODGhost5513
  • 60 posts
+1 I would rather have the humvee then the deathmobile. More realistic because would you have a car or a armored humvee in a zombie apocalypse.

Bruce Lee

Bruce Lee
  • 1,528 posts
"Note to self: always be on the lookout for the OP, as his grammar nearly renders his posts incomprehensible."

I could understand being able to choose ( for free, of course ) between a Hummer and the Deathmobile. But being able to pimp out your vehicle with neon lights and window tint? This isn't Underground 2, buddy.

President Bongo

President Bongo
  • 118 posts

How about car upgrades that actually help you play the game and take out the 'lameness' factor that CON has worked so hard to infect every part of the game with?

k0z.png

PeterTehDumb

PeterTehDumb
  • 1,634 posts

How about car upgrades that actually help you play the game and take out the 'lameness' factor that CON has worked so hard to infect every part of the game with?

k0z.png

You still have that lame joke of yours? Seriously, too p2w. No,

zombieman426

zombieman426
  • 531 posts

k0z.png

only 6 fuel, shame you can't afford it :P

Cerbere

Cerbere
  • 23 posts

I think that is always enjoyable when you can personalize some aspect of the game and individualize your compound (even if that doesn't provide any benefit).This cars customization idea is good.

Tyler_Irish

Tyler_Irish
  • 2 posts

I think this is a great ideal.

The Architect

The Architect
  • 2,995 posts

Coming Up next on Pimp My Ride TM

Tyler coming in the nick of time to save this thread from dying, with only a day to spare.

Only on MTV

Lord Kronosian

Lord Kronosian
  • 1,119 posts
Bongo increase the fuel cost and I am with you on this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Car, Upgrades, Improve, New