Photo

"illegal Placement" Makes Tire Stacks (i Paid For) Worthless.

structures buildings defense PvP

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

chankim

chankim
  • 326 posts

Spoken like a DMU user. If you have 10 defenders then yea, you don't need ANY structures/traps to hold off zombie attacks. But for those of us not blessed with a DMU, sometimes you get caught with only  6, 4, or even 2 defenders. Then you definitely DO need your Wire Traps to slow down the Rudees (reanimated dead).

I do not own a DMU, but I've held off more than 1 infected attack with one survivor with a pistol and a vest.

It was a lvl 50 survivor with a kick-ass rare AE-50 and a rare shooting vest, but I did do it. and without traps.

Zingman

Zingman
  • 3,180 posts

I never do a compound defense nowadays with less than all 10 home, unless I'm impatient.

Logoff for a half hour or so and wait for the rest of the teams to get back. There are other ways to avoid the horde attack too.

Sniper069

Sniper069
  • 26 posts

OK, I have to admit I do pay atention to the times of horde attacks and adjust my missions to suit, most people know that they are roughly every 12 hours.There have been times I got caught off guard, and being lazy just dumped it and came back when all my people were back. But sometimes when I get caught off gaurd and am in a good mood I'll go for it, several times I've fended off lvl 50 hordes with just 2 or 4 people. So here's my advice if you get caught with only a few and want to fight anyway.... start the attack, and then imidiatly send all of your guys to the middle and then open all the doors and gates, (this keeps them from destroying barriers and towers,ect.), though placement of your small team depends on your particular set up, my spot is right in front of the middle door. I figure most people know the tricks, but maybe for some of the newbies, should work as the same concept for low levels untill one can get better wepons and button up the compound, eh whatever though, just trying to be 'nice' for a change....lol

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: structures, buildings, defense, PvP