Photo

Just A Few Suggestions..

Raiding crashing

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

jconecstasy

jconecstasy
  • 2 posts

So I have a few ideas to improve the game I think.  First of all, how about fixing the crashing problem, eh?  Second, why not take out the abandoment lockout when the game (the one you created) crashes while you're on a raid, preventing you from doing anything worthwhile for some time.  Third (while we're on the topic of raiding), why not make cover worth a shit for raiders?  Getting 1 shotted while "behind cover", while they are dodging every fuckin shot, is pretty god damn annoying (I'm at the top end of the level gap, mind you - lvl 25/26 vs a 19).  Also, why not improve grenade throwing range, instead of the effective range of a 5th grade girl.  How about focusing on not having a shit game instead of overwhelmingly dropping fucktarded supply boxes that rape my inventory space.

Zingman

Zingman
  • 3,180 posts

First of all, how about fixing the crashing problem, eh?

They are working on it.  In comparison to when I first started playing a year ago, the game is vastly improved and crashes less by a factor of ten (or more).

Second, why not take out the abandoment lockout when the game (the one you created) crashes while you're on a raid, preventing you from doing anything worthwhile for some time. 

How about.... No.   The abandonment lockout is in place to prevent cheap/unhanded players from refreshing until they find an easy target.   Moving on...

Third (while we're on the topic of raiding), why not make cover worth a shit for raiders?  Getting 1 shotted while "behind cover", while they are dodging every fuckin shot, is pretty god damn annoying (I'm at the top end of the level gap, mind you - lvl 25/26 vs a 19).

Ignoring the pointless swearing for the moment, cover works fine.   There are plenty of people that think the raiding game is too easy, perhaps you need to reevaluate your tactics.

Also, why not improve grenade throwing range, instead of the effective range of a 5th grade girl. 

No that would make them overpowered.  Keep in mind that guns which have ranges of several hundred yards in real life only have ranges of a few feet here, everything is scaled accordingly.

How about focusing on not having a shit game instead of overwhelmingly dropping fucktarded supply boxes that rape my inventory space.

If you don't like the boxes, trash them, then they won't take up space in your inventory.  Their only purpose is to temp users to spend fuel on keys so if you're not going to open them, don't keep them.

Lastly, and I do mean this in the most polite way possible, based upon the nature and language of your rant, I'd say you're encountering M-24s for the first time -- and failing miserably.   There are ways to defeat M-24s, so you need to adapt, change your strategy, etc.,  Coming on here and cursing up a storm like a petulant child is not going to win you many friends here.  

jconecstasy

jconecstasy
  • 2 posts

Well you ignorant fuck, it just happened again after I cleared a bounty AND took the enemy flag.  I'm not playing underhanded, and now I'm getting it shoved up my ass because they can't create something stable that actually fucking works.  What about the honest people playing the game?  Fuck them?  Cool story.  Now I'm out fuel on a HARD FUCKING BOUNTY and points for my alliance.

Edit:  I'm not looking for friends.  When I log into Dead Zone 0 and get flamed instantly, I don't assume people are looking to be friendly - but I don't care.  I want a game that actually fucking works and doesn't screw me over because others exploit the game.  My tactics are completely out of the question (though LITERALLY 1 tower killing 3 guys the SECOND I spawn in is a bit fucking absurd, and if you disagree you're a fucking moron) - the fact that the design crew is too incompetant to create a system that doesn't fuck up my game play is pathetic.

Edited by jconecstasy, 31 October 2013 - 02:34 AM.

Kuronishen

Kuronishen
  • 545 posts

If you're getting spawn killed, you're doing it wrong. It usually helps to NOT spawn inside the effective range of the defenders if you don't want your people to get shot from the start. Also, all of your suggestions are counterproductive to features that are completely intentional and placed in the game for balance reasons, whether it's the lockout timer or the grenade throw range.

And looking for friends or not, you're definitely going about the wrong way for feedback - I don't know of any game designers that go out of their way to answer hate filled feedback or nonconstructive criticism. If he game bugs you this much, either take a break from it or find another game to play. There's plenty out there.

chankim

chankim
  • 326 posts

Well, this game is in beta, so you're likely to find some problems with it. With that said, nothing you said in the least sense makes the game 'shit'. With the exception of maybe the flash crashing problem, but even that influences the game only a little.

though LITERALLY 1 tower killing 3 guys the SECOND I spawn in is a bit fucking absurd, and if you disagree you're a fucking moron

Well, what do you expect with a sniper rifle? if anything, real life M24s are more powerful. Try shooting yourself with one and maybe you'll see some sense.

I'm not playing underhanded, and now I'm getting it shoved up my ass because they can't create something stable that actually fucking works.  What about the honest people playing the game?  Fuck them?  Cool story.  

If you are an 'honest player' like you claim to be, you should be thankful for this feature: it stops unhanded players from taking a poke at every bounty leaving none for other people. The lockout feature is there to stop you from being screwed over by players who exploit the game.

My tactics are completely out of the question 

Are you sure? Last time I checked, people were succeeding on raids and that means their tactics got around the problem while yours didn't

the fact that the design crew is too incompetant to create a system that doesn't fuck up my game play is pathetic.

How come the system fucks you up and not anyone else? The system works fine for everyone else. If you don't like it, don't play. You'd all be doing us a really huge favor. And don't even go into the dev team. The quality of this game is outstanding. This is a free to play game, but it's still better than some of the shit that you have to pay for. I'd really like to see you do a better job at it.

Edited by chankim, 02 November 2013 - 02:58 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Raiding, crashing