Photo

Problem With Buying Fuel

payment fuel

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Machine Gun

Machine Gun
  • 5 posts

Hello,I have paid 29.90 USD for the DeathMobile Upgrade,it did work.However,I then attempted to buy the 15,000 fuel,it then said "something went wrong with the transection,no balance was removed from your account"(roughly something like that),no fuel or bonus item was added.

Unfortunatly,the balance in my account was actually removed,equal to the cost of both DMU and the 15,000 fuel(Provided that I only received the DMU,not the 15,000 fuel).My gaming platform is on facebook,the user id is fb100003021953498m.

After several tries,facebook said that my card was "refused" and tells me to contact the bank.

Sorry,this is the first time I post on the forum,let me know if proofs and screenshots are needed.

I did received DMU,the problems are that I did not received the 15,000 fuel,yet balance equal to 99.99 USD was still removed.

Con

Con
  • 4,275 posts

Hey, 

You'll need to take that up with Facebook. We don't have any record of a transaction on our end. I can see your Deathmobile Upgrade and some purchases you made in the past, but there's zero record of that 15,000 Fuel transaction. 

If you access your payments history, you'll be able to dispute it there. Facebook hold all money from transactions in FB, then pay us out, we're unable to handle refunds ourselves.

Machine Gun

Machine Gun
  • 5 posts
I have contacted Facebook,but there seems to be no responce nonetheless,I still hope you did get the money,I will view this as my misfortune.
Anyway,thank you for replying,at least I get an answer,just hope that Facebook will have responded the next time I gain access to a computer.

Con

Con
  • 4,275 posts

Check this link: https://www.facebook...220279601335568

There's instructions there to check your purchase history, you can dispute the charge from there. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: payment, fuel