Photo

Grief Relief

Pvp

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

EL3G

EL3G
  • 18 posts

I'm guessing you're from SOA as you guys are relatively new to the top 3. I'm not sure, but I wonder if FKU & Kongregate Black Fleet are alligned somehow. That might explain what you said earlier about "it seemed that they were actually working for the benefit of someone else... not even themselves."

All is fair in Alliance Wars. You can't cry over spilled milk and destroyed barricades, either get some revenge or have some peace talks w/ FKU.

Good luck man

Belikozo

Belikozo
  • 32 posts

This post is now more about Kong politics than anything else.

As a Lawman, I can't allow the abuse of SOA and will do anything in my power to stop it.

Find me in game. I wont disclose any additional information in here.

Saacool

Saacool
  • 15 posts

I'm guessing you're from SOA as you guys are relatively new to the top 3. I'm not sure, but I wonder if FKU & Kongregate Black Fleet are alligned somehow. That might explain what you said earlier about "it seemed that they were actually working for the benefit of someone else... not even themselves."

All is fair in Alliance Wars. You can't cry over spilled milk and destroyed barricades, either get some revenge or have some peace talks w/ FKU.

Good luck man

Thank you for your input, but I'd rather not make any assumptions, and do more actions

relatively new to top 3? we've been in the top 10 every alliance war since, like, every single one of them, and we've hit the number one spot occasionally(this is was before the omission of negative points).

Please see my previous post on the reason for the topic in the first place, if you want to argue about how "all's fair in war"

This post is now more about Kong politics than anything else.

As a Lawman, I can't allow the abuse of SOA and will do anything in my power to stop it.

Find me in game. I wont disclose any additional information in here.

I'm not sure what you're saying, but thank you for sticking up for SAO.

Saacool

Saacool
  • 15 posts

Saacool

If the #2 alliance if doing that to you, you should talk to the #1 alliance.

↑ Best tip ever, trust me.

Funny I never thought of that, no, seriously. Thank you for the advice, I'll advise rags to consider it.

Ah, political intrigue and deception, gotta love it.

You guys would love House of Cards,

or Game of Thrones.

I prefer books to tv shows, world war Z is an example of adaptation degeneration. Thank you for the recommendations and shameless plugging though :P.

Hmmm.. What are you up to Beli?

Good question.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Pvp