Photo

The Death Recycler!

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Sliske

Sliske
  • 21 posts

Just like the Deathmobile.. but for the recycler!  This new type of recycler could act as an upgrade to your current recycler after fully upgrading it.

Like the Deathmobile, this would cost real money, possibly $15.00. 

Instead of having to wait long hours to recycle massive piles of junk you've collected from your auto missions with your Deathmobile, this recycler would have a maximum recycle time of 10 minutes, just as the Deathmobile has a maximum return time of 10 minutes for automated missions. 

This still means you'd have to manually go through your inventory and click each item to feed it to the recycler, and it could keep it's current max capacity of 90 items, but it would take a maximum of 10 minutes to finish recycling those items no matter what they are.  And as usual, you should be able to finish it instantly when it hits the 5 minute mark.

With this upgrade, you will be able to efficiently recycle all of your unwanted loot obtained from automated missions, assuming you'd use the Deathmobile for your missions (although it could still work without it). 

For example; if you were to send out 10 automated missions with a return time of 10 minutes, you could instantly send them out for another 10 missions and recycle any loot received from the previous 10 missions.  By the time the next set of missions returns to your base, your recycler would finish recycling those items. 

Therefore you would be able to constantly send out auto missions without having to wait long periods of time to finish recycling your items.  This would also eliminate the need of using the maximum inventory capacity method to instantly dispose of items exceeding the 500 limit by refreshing your page.

Edited by Sliske, 10 November 2013 - 01:44 AM.

Cuishii

Cuishii
  • 3 posts

Love the Idea! I see no harm to implement this to the game as it is optional just like death mobile and would be beneficial to those who recycle alot.

TheRyderShotgun

TheRyderShotgun
  • 966 posts

(its...suspicious to a point...reminds me of krono and hyber-whatsit)

i could use this, but i dont use money in micro-transactions-whatever, so i dont bother with a +1

zombieman426

zombieman426
  • 531 posts

con  said the death mobile ruined the game (to a point) and he did not want this game to be PAY2WIN but PAY2ADVANTAGE..........

so this is a difficult one, ofcoruse it would be AWESOME but will con ever do it, i don't think so T_T 

Aether

Aether
  • 122 posts

dont know, i dont seen like this is going to make too much impact on in game mechanics.

i think its worth a try.

7BenhaB

7BenhaB
  • 33 posts

with a One Man Trash% 50 Perm would be very happy !

Rose Mantis

Rose Mantis
  • 1,009 posts

with a One Man Trash% 50 Perm would be very happy !

This would make the idea too OP.