Photo

Extra Car Upgrades

Car upgrades more extra

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

brunfire1

brunfire1
  • 1 posts

So what i have in mind was. that you can chance the car into an warcar. by adding an weapon you can add machinegun on it to kill some zombies. the car can be used in zombie missions and raids. they can ram or schoot if distoyed you need car components and 1 day of repairing it.

in a raid you can ram barracades with it but it will lose lots of health. the higher the barracade level is the more damage it will receive

fuctions:

-add weapon to make it shooting

-add better engine (faster)

-better wheels (little bit faster)

-better ram (less damage taken by ramming barracade)

it requires 1 fuel or more fuel to function.

Edited by brunfire1, 10 November 2013 - 06:22 PM.

MaxSheen

MaxSheen
  • 2,647 posts

The DMU was Con's failed creation from the start, nothing else is gonna be added to it.

JonCorleone

JonCorleone
  • 452 posts

Enthusiasm is great and all, but this idea would basically transform this whole game into some sort of zombie racing game, of which there are plenty.

Genre changing updates almost never happen for games in general.  

You don't see a first-person shooters like Call of Duty, turning into some sort of dog care simulator.

Oh wait...

Edited by JonCorleone, 10 November 2013 - 08:40 PM.

Tander09

Tander09
  • 62 posts

Enthusiasm is great and all, but this idea would basically transform this whole game into some sort of zombie racing game, of which there are plenty.

Random events that zombies are trying to destroy the deathmobile maybe? or you can use the deathmobile to RAM into the compound you are raiding?

Zingman

Zingman
  • 3,180 posts

its been suggested before that the DM be allowed to be placed by the attacker as an "initial cover"

That's the only way I'd see the deathmobile changing.

Jack Bomber

Jack Bomber
  • 65 posts

You don't see a first-person shooters like Call of Duty, turning into some sort of dog care simulator.

Oh wait...

Yeah, and there would be ghosts on it you maniac!

Oh right...

zsoleszdc

zsoleszdc
  • 380 posts

The DMU was Con's failed creation from the start, nothing else is gonna be added to it.

Maybe Con thinks that DMU was a failed creation, but he is wrong. There would not be many players in the game, if it were like the rest of the MMO-s, where the players have to wait only to refill some kind of bar to play again. For my part, this game is a modern day fishing, with the hope of catching a big fish, I mean a good unique (too bad, that 90% of the uniques are worthless at the moment).

Once I asked Con about file shaing and game downloading, and he answered me that everyone should pay for the game he plays. And he was right, I payed for the DMU to get better items, and to support the developers. Failed creation? No way. The kongregate players usually migrate to the FB /AG server, but it does not happen usually vice versa. There are +35 million plays only on Armorgames, it is the highest on that site, is it a failure?

ligoccogil

ligoccogil
  • 289 posts

Maybe Con thinks that DMU was a failed creation, but he is wrong. There would not be many players in the game, if it were like the rest of the MMO-s, where the players have to wait only to refill some kind of bar to play again.

And you mean the other versions with out the DMU are being played..............why?

You mean that there couldn't be other solutions to this problem besides an over powering item?

You mean that by this logic then if you want even more players you would just give everyone a DMU.

Everyone should pay for the games they play. Otherwise no one will make new games. Which in todays gaming world cant say that would be a bad thing... but still..... its a fail in terms of game play...... it's a good business move they are different topics entirely.

Some of my survivors are away for 5 hours.........so i have to go find another game to play because i don't have a DMU. So its driving away just as many people as it keeps. To bring back those survivors right now it would cost 171 fuel. At roughly a penny a fuel that's 1.71$ just to bring them back if i wanted to pay. Are you telling me that they couldn't just make it like 10 cents to bring back your survivors(a more reasonable fee).. and have people paying 30+$ for the same thing the DMU provides? That's the problem with facebook games most of them are just fads. So they want the quick easy 30$ now and getting people hooked on a game they invested in and feel they have to play.  And yeah i know i can get fuel in game so technically 1.71$ isn't accurate for return cost. However, that is what they are selling fuel at so IMO that's their evaluation.

I'd much rather pay 30$ over the coarse of 3-4 months then just go out and buy an overpowering item just so i can have an overpowering advantage. But all facebook games and games of this nature follow cookie cutter molds and then sit there wondering why their game only lasted a year before bottoming out.

Edited by LigocCogil, 31 December 2013 - 07:53 PM.

warbrand2

warbrand2
  • 1,289 posts

Zsoles you are tarably missinformed, the waits are part of the charm of games like this as they are not meant to be paly for 5 hour games but instead play for a few minutes here and there, games. the DMU completely wreck that, it also wrecks the balance of the game on armor and FB as there it is almost required cause if you don't have it you will get your ass kicked by the people that do.

Lord Kronosian

Lord Kronosian
  • 1,119 posts
Lies I survived till lvl 49 without the dmu

ligoccogil

ligoccogil
  • 289 posts

Lies I survived till lvl 49 without the dmu

Level is irrelevant. You can do PVE with just basic weapons and level just fine. It's not until you get to raiding and stuff where the DMU comes in handy. Being able to mass raid getting more resources than other raiders. Being able to raid medical supplies quicker than other raiders. People with the DMU are at less risk when being raided because they pretty much always have their survivors home. Unlike others who have to sit here for 3 hours because all their survivors are out getting mediocre gains.... In a way if i was in an alliance and doing/being raids/ed it wouldn't even be in my interest to do missions just to get a fraction of what i'll lose if i have to go take a massive dump and cant stay logged in/protected.

SO in short, the game is playable without the DMU no one is arguing that. Being competitive isn't possible with out a DMU IMO. I mean you could give everyone a 99999 damage 90 range weapon... and it's all good until you put them up against other players with out it.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Car, upgrades, more, extra