Photo

2 Books Not Working As Expected

books survivor psychology nighthunting

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

Hezm

Hezm
  • 434 posts

I'm u sing these 2 books frequently enough to say they aren't working before certain actions are done.

1.) Survivor Psychology book doesn't kick in before you have sent your guys to manual missions, and even when you send for example 5 survivors to mission your other 5 doesn't get that effect. I would think that book ''kick in'' as soon as i equip that book.

2.) Nighthunting book doesn't kick in before you refresh your page. It's easy to notice that when you equip book nothing happens, when you refresh screen becomes much lighter.

I'm little concerned that other books might be bugged similar way. There's just no way you can tell if they are working or not by looking for stats or by noticing it other way, you just have to trust it's working. Those book i mentioned are easy to notice just by viewing survivors morale effects before going to mission and after it.

Lets say i have traded precious items to get looter book. Then i go to the run fingers crossed that now i'm going to score some awesome items, little knowing that first i need to refresh page and then i need to run one manual mission before i can enjoy the effects. :P

Ok this may be little extreme example but you get my point. I don't think Survivor Psychology is less precious book than looter/shiny. I use those books every day and i'd like to have their effects normally without doing such rituals. Everybody aren't aware that they need to be done anyways.

Edited by Hezm, 17 November 2013 - 12:35 PM.

Steve

Steve
  • 216 posts

1) I'll take a look into that. It may just a be a display issue (the morale display isn't being updated), and that the morale effects are still being applied.

2) The light should still be updated on missions without having to reload, even if the compound doesn't update immediately.

Hezm

Hezm
  • 434 posts

Thank you

Hezm

Hezm
  • 434 posts

No changes yet to this issue.

Cherry

Cherry
  • 792 posts

Nighthunting works wel for me if I leave compound and return.

The "display" error according Survivor Psychology still persists.

Will you fix it soon?

I always do a manual missions before starting a raid to be sure the book works like expected.

If it is just a display error it should be an easy fix, I assume.

Cherry

Cherry
  • 792 posts

I can hardly believe that this issue wasn't fixed with recent update ...

It is annoying!

Hezm

Hezm
  • 434 posts

yeah. shouldn't be too hard to fix. i guess they have better things to than fix bugs..

Cherry

Cherry
  • 792 posts

Well, Survivor Psychology worked fine for a while.

Since recent update I have to do a manual mission again to increase morale effect.

Once again a display error or a bug?

Please take a look at it.

Thanks in advance

Edited by Cherry, 27 January 2014 - 02:19 PM.

Cherry

Cherry
  • 792 posts

I really appreciate it that nobody cares about it :)

Hezm

Hezm
  • 434 posts

deleted

Edited by Hezm, 09 February 2014 - 08:54 PM.

Cherry

Cherry
  • 792 posts

I just figured out that it isn't just a display issue with Survivor Psychology.

I tried to do a auto-mission - success high.

After doing a manual first the success chance changed to very high and morale effects of survivors got from 25% to 35%.

Please fix it :)

Cherry

Cherry
  • 792 posts

Okay here is a picture - book equipped, first recon didn't do a manual mission, the second one did!

Get the difference please :)

qvyu.jpg

Hezm

Hezm
  • 434 posts

I have spare 48% SP book if you want one.

Chuck Norris

Chuck Norris
  • 24 posts

I'm not sure if this is related but I found this thread searching for how to equip 2 books when you have one of the books which allows you to equip 2.

Thanks in advance

Chuck

Rain08

Rain08
  • 1,370 posts

I'm not sure if this is related but I found this thread searching for how to equip 2 books when you have one of the books which allows you to equip 2.

Thanks in advance

Chuck

Survivor Psychology is a general book, while the Nighthunting is a mission book.

justinsr316

justinsr316
  • 854 posts

Thanks in advance

Chuck

Equip the +2 book and then you can put the additional 2 others on if they are of the same type (color).

Chuck Norris

Chuck Norris
  • 24 posts

Equip the +2 book and then you can put the additional 2 others on if they are of the same type (color).

OK, thanks

Cherry

Cherry
  • 792 posts

Half a year later and Survivor Psychology still doesn't work like intended.

Great job guys ...

Chuck Norris

Chuck Norris
  • 24 posts

still trying to figure this out. I equipped the +2 book then chose the 1st book of the same color & then that slot said it was locked

Duch

Duch
  • 29 posts

"Up to 4 books can be active at any one time by slotting them into the slots in the upper left of the compound screen. Only 1 book per category can be slotted in at any one time, unless "How to Specialize in" books of the appropriate category are slotted in. Even then, books with the same title, even if they have slightly differing effects, cannot be slotted in."

Taken from: http://tlaststand.wikia.com/wiki/Books

Unless you expect that slot taken by "How to Specialize in" will be free or you are trying to equip the other book on a slot which is already taken by other book which has cooldown.

Edited by Duch, 14 June 2014 - 05:15 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: books, survivor psychology, nighthunting