Photo

Wont Equip Survivors!

glitches equip raid wont load

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

MightyDragonofAwe

MightyDragonofAwe
  • 8 posts

i have played this game for very little time, and already have experienced MANY untolerable glitches, first, the game wont load when scavenging streets, and rarely other buildings, ill wait for hours and then refresh, and as soon as i do, it loads, its just wrong! because i dont get to get anything, and the place is locked, so its useless, sometimes my game loads, but the people just stand there, AND THE WORST YET... i am under attack by the horde, i click "bring it on" and it just gets stuck at "equipping survivors" so, even if i click, "i need more time" i cant raid/scavenge, making the game a complete waste of time... I PRAY CON GETS TO THIS BEFORE I GET BORED OF THE GAME, i really like this game, but simply cant play somthing that wont let me play...   NOTE: i am useing google crome, because my internet explorer is shot... it wont let me login to armor games, so i am forced to use google crome, let me know if this has anything to do with it!

Edited by MightyDragonofAwe, 29 November 2013 - 11:21 PM.

MightyDragonofAwe

MightyDragonofAwe
  • 8 posts

UPDATE!!!! ITS WORKING NOW!!! disregard this post!!! PS: i have no idea how this was fixed, guess it was just temporary!!!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: glitches, equip, raid, wont load