Photo

The X Syndicate

Alliance Best All Accepting Cool amazing new the syndicate recruiting

• Please log in to reply
143 replies to this topic

Xantia201

Xantia201
  • 39 posts

-==The X Syndicate==-

DgiLr04.png

The X Syndicate is an organised militia group striving to find a cure for the infection. We are friendly, but we look after our own and will bring down our force on those who oppose us.  We recruit members of all levels, and will always accept new players! There are no requirements, however having a Skype account is preferred. 

Check out our website! (Enjin account required if you want to join us)

http://xsyndicate.enjin.com/home

-==Rules==-

We have a set of strict rules and punishments:

1. Do not ruin our alliance chat (i.e swearing, capsing or spamming).

This will result in a verbal warning then a ban from the alliance if you continue.

2. NEVER attack people who aren't in an alliance. This will lower our reputation points, and will result in an immediate ban from The X Syndicate.

3. Attack only other alliances who attack members of The X Syndicate. We do not want to lose unnecessary reputation points! We will give you a warning for this, but not a ban.

4. If you are an Advisor, having a Skype account is mandatory.

5. NEVER raid people that are in our clan. You WILL be banned for this!

6. Your alliance chat tag MUST be 'TXS'.

7. NEVER send threatening or offensive messages to other players, in or out of the alliance, you will be banned for this! 

8. Don't be inactive! There is a limit of 20 days inactivity before you'll get kicked from the alliance.

9. Have fun! Talk and become friends with your fellow members!

-==Fighters==-

Earning reputation points for The X Syndicate will earn you ranks within our Alliance. These ranks are listed below:

Recruit - 0 points

Private - 10 points

Corporal - 25 points

Sergeant - 60 points

Major - 100 points

Captain - 250 points+

-==Advisors==-

There are also 3 advisory ranks; If you're not a Fighter, then maybe you might want to become an Advisor. It's your job to moderate our alliance, improve relations with other clans, trade, and advise the leaders and myself about the clan management. There's no rankings for earning points; We will promote/demote you as he sees fit. The ranks are:

Negotiator

Diplomat

Advisor

NOTE: Good English skills are a requirement for Advisor, as you will be negotiating with other alliances as well as advising myself and Dark JC.

-==Joining==-

We don't use a form application system in The X Syndicate. If you want to join, but can't find DarkJC or a Captain in-game, please tell us your IGN in the comments section, and we'll find you and see if you're deemed worthy for out alliance.

-==Peace Treaties==-

We are currently at peace with 5 alliances.

League of Living (LoL) http://forum.conarti...-living-lol/The

The Siege Alliance (SGE) http://forum.conarti...siege-alliance/

Herc Coalition: (THO),(ERC),(HRC) http://forum.conarti...herc-coalition/

Green N Gold (GnG) http://forum.conarti...8-green-n-gold/

The Hive (THV),(TH1) 

-==Enemies==-

Enemies who raid members of The X Syndicate in large numbers (3 or more times) Will be put on this list for all to see. So far, our current enemies are:

Grim Reapers (013)

The American Enclave (TAE)

-==Member List==-

Here are the current members who have joined. NOTE: All members are Fighters by default unless they have specified they want to be an Advisor.

Owner: DarkJC                     

-==Fighters==-

gafaro  - Recruit

BlasterBlade  - Recruit

killer mammoth  - Recruit

Aram Chemishkian  - Recruit

soniC  - Recruit

Roger West  - Recruit

TNK KILLA  - Recruit

llaoh  - Recruit

Jayds  - Recruit

OhGun  - Recruit

bvnbbmn  - Recruit

Zenath  - Recruit

Zonka  - Recruit

john pierre - Recruit

BocaSerbia - Recruit

kaosemaro - Recruit

Magnum Vecto - Recruit

mr orange - Recruit

Kengo - Recruit

legacy - Recruit

BOB - Private

John Armless - Recruit

jacob - Recruit

Kengo - Corporal

Darkagezaros - Recruit

Xeroth - Recruit

Kashley - Recruit

Fjaan - Recruit

MoSho - Recruit

War Beast: Recruit

JirO - Recruit

Daryl Dixson - Recruit

D Professor - Recruit

ZombieKillerWill - Recruit

Uratu Draq - Recruit

harry - Recruit

blackbolt - Recruit

Clvdevs - Recruit

Micromouse - Recruit

Nico - Recruit

SiMpLe - Recruit

jaro ni cheche - Recruit

Bye - Recruit

Who am i - Recruit

-==Advisors==-

Xan Jones - Diplomat

AnjewGS - Negotiator

JaxRippin - Negotiator

-==Round Positions==-

Round 0: 101st place

Round 1: 22nd place

Edited by Xantia201, 21 September 2013 - 08:29 PM.

meropo

meropo
  • 198 posts

I like rule number six lol.

Masky

Masky
  • 301 posts

As a raider I was put off by your name, mostly seeing as the in-game npc whom goes by the name of 'X' (And whom it would be easily understandable that this group may have been named after.) was Con's way of encouraging raiding through free fuel to players who raided.

I feel that your thread may get a lot of visitors whom though like me and were put off by finding something quite the opposite of what they expected, a name change may be a wise decision for you all, but that's up to you.

Cheers ~Masky

master114

master114
  • 108 posts

so the clan,how can i enter it???

JHPinto

JHPinto
  • 619 posts

As a raider I was put off by your name, mostly seeing as the in-game npc whom goes by the name of 'X' (And whom it would be easily understandable that this group may have been named after.) was Con's way of encouraging raiding through free fuel to players who raided.

I feel that your thread may get a lot of visitors whom though like me and were put off by finding something quite the opposite of what they expected, a name change may be a wise decision for you all, but that's up to you.

Cheers ~Masky

Yep...

Xantia201

Xantia201
  • 39 posts

We Chose "X" as we both have our name starting with X :P, You guys shouldn't raid, Con doesn't want it and most people find it nooby and agressive, it goes against the Ethos of the game.

master114

master114
  • 108 posts

how can i be a member in your clan?

Masky

Masky
  • 301 posts

We Chose "X" as we both have our name starting with X :P, You guys shouldn't raid, Con doesn't want it and most people find it nooby and agressive, it goes against the Ethos of the game.

It is fairly obvious why you chose 'X', I was merely questioning the wisdom in that decision.

As far as Con not wanting us to raid...... That idea is preposterous, if it were so then why would he and the other Devs have put all the spent time and effort into coding it as part of the game? The mere presence of it within the game refutes your statement to the point it becomes humorous.

As far as aggressive, it certainly is, you are specifically targeting, injuring, and stealing from other players.

'Nooby' however is where I beg to disagree, most new players are deathly afraid of raiding and raiders and seem to froth at the mouth when they are raided...

Raiding may go against your 'Ethos', but it is a component of mine and others, after all this is but a game and we all may choose how we wish to play it. ^_^

Definitely not Xaro Jones

• 107 posts

how can i be a member in your clan?

To be a member of The X Syndicate just put your username on this page, then i'll write it down and when Alliances do come out, I'll add you!

-Xaro Jones

X Syndicate Leader

Edited by Definitely not Xaro Jones, 07 May 2013 - 06:21 AM.

• 107 posts

I like rule number six lol.

So do I.

-Xaro Jones

X Syndicate leader

• 107 posts

Cheers ~Masky

Just to clarify, You have very good reason to think that we are a raiding clan, and that is almost the truth. You are allowed to raid other alliances, just with my permission.

So raiders, feel free to join our alliance, after all, it's raiding other alliances that boosts our reputation!

Also, Xan, don't answer my questions :P

Xaro Jones

X Syndicate Leader

• 107 posts

We are still recruiting members! Feel free to join, and be sure to copy and fill out the form into your reply, if you wish to join. Thanks,

Xaro_Jones,

X Syndicate Leader

Edited by Definitely not Xaro Jones, 27 May 2013 - 05:43 PM.

Xantia201

Xantia201
  • 39 posts

Why does the word 'syndicate' appear in yellow/red???

master114

master114
  • 108 posts

HOW CAN I JOIN?

• 107 posts

You join by copying the form that is on our main page, then fill out the answers and post the reply, or contact me in-game (Xaro_Jones).

master114

master114
  • 108 posts

You join by copying the form that is on our main page, then fill out the answers and post the reply, or contact me in-game (Xaro_Jones).

i really need to get to this alliance(i might sound stupid but)how can i go to your main page and copy the form?

EDIT:ohhh,now i've found it...

Edited by master114, 31 May 2013 - 12:37 PM.

master114

master114
  • 108 posts

In-Game Name?:master114

Current Level:27

Amount of Current Survivors at Compound:10

How long have you played (via estimate)? :maybe half year.

What weapon do you use the most?:melle,assault rifles and light machine guns(i like weapons with good accuracy,more attacks per second and with high capacity)

What weapon do you use the most versus actual people?:no raids foe me.when i try to raid someone and my survivors are killed.only when i was level 7-15 i was raiding.but anyway,light machine guns,shotguns and melee

Do you know me?:nope.

Are you willing to co-operate with fellow members?a lot,actually it is my first clan9if i join) and i want to impress you.

Are you willing to attack those who attack the clan?i will attack people who attack this clan,but the chanes of winning are 15%-75%(i am good at weapons and strategies,but the compounds defense is better after lvl 15 when people are getting better.

Have you read the Rules?: (If you lie about reading the rules and I figure out, you WILL be stripped of rank and will be reset to Recruit)Yes,no ruining alliance's chat,no attacking people who aren't in any alliance,only trading with people in the clan, and no trading with people on other clans,NO attacking members of this clan(most important),alliance's chat ataged as XS,only attack clans that attack the syndicate,have fun.

Anything else you'd like to tell us?:if i join this will be my first alliance,and i want to see how it is.i will always try to win reputation points[don't actually know what reputation points are in an alliance,but i will figure it out if i join any alliance(hoping it will be this).]

nikolajo

nikolajo
  • 33 posts

In-Game Name?:   ratonhnhak ton

Current Level:  11

Amount of Current Survivors at Compound:   6 ( soon to be 7 )

How long have you played (via estimate)?   1 month

What weapon do you use the most?:  this is kinda impossible to answer since it depends on the survivor and the situation , but mostly meles with high damage

What weapon do you use the most versus actual people?:   long range rifles , fast rifles

Do you know me?:     i don't think so...

Are you willing to co-operate with fellow members?    Of course

Are you willing to attack those who attack the clan?     Yes

Have you read the Rules?: (If you lie about reading the rules and I figure out, you WILL be stripped of rank and will be reset to Recruit)    Yes i have

Anything else you'd like to tell us?:

Im online every day ( if nothing goes wrong ) , follow rules , loyal , good with strategy and planning , quick learner ,play fair , don't use real money (ever)

• 107 posts

Great! Welcome to the syndicate, master and ratonhnhak ton!

UPDATE: We now have 12/50 members!

Xaro Jones,

X Syndicate Leader

master114

master114
  • 108 posts

Great! Welcome to the syndicate, master and ratonhnhak ton!

UPDATE: We now have 12/50 members!

Xaro Jones,

X Syndicate Leader

so,how can i see the syndicate in game?the reputation points,the syndicate chat...

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Alliance, Best, All, Accepting, Cool, amazing, new, the, syndicate, recruiting