Photo

The X Syndicate

Alliance Best All Accepting Cool amazing new the syndicate recruiting

• Please log in to reply
143 replies to this topic

Definitely not Xaro Jones

• 107 posts

Round 1 is now over! We've done alot better this time round, going from 101st place to 22nd! This is a great improvement from last time - keep up the good work team! We also completed a task, earning us more than 600 tokens, and 2 perks for The X Syndicate, so thanks for that too. I'd also like to see a lot more of you pot on here, this page is becoming the equivalent of a ghost town... (Boo! :P)

Thanks!,

Xaro Jones,

X Syndicate Leader

Edited by Definitely not Xaro Jones, 15 September 2013 - 07:02 PM.

Locke9

Locke9
  • 2 posts

Hey, if you have any openings, I'll join you alliance. Name's Osteen, level 47, play regularly!

• 107 posts

We certainly have room in the alliance (5 place left) I might have an issue recruiting you because of timezones, but if i do find you, of curse you can join! The best way to contact us is add me on Skype:

robertjones0604

Thanks!,

Xaro Jones,

X Syndicate Leader

Edited by Definitely not Xaro Jones, 21 September 2013 - 07:33 AM.

• 107 posts

Unfortunately due to other duties such as school, I won't be coming on DZ that often anymore, maybe only once daily just to run a few missions etc. I don't want to fail the alliance by being inactive, and therefore I will pass on my role as Owner to Dark JC, make sure to congratulate him if you get the chance!

It's been a good run, and as I look back, it's been a wonderful time. I hope to see you when I can and I wish the very best for this amazing alliance.

Thanks for being there for us!

Xaro Jones

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Alliance, Best, All, Accepting, Cool, amazing, new, the, syndicate, recruiting