Formal Resignation From The Con Artist Challenge

Quit Challenge Fail Bad Sad End

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
30 replies to this topic

Scorplong

Scorplong
  • 43 posts

Dear Con Artist Games,

I hereby formally resign from your challenge.

I have been trying for months to loot a Unique M-240, but I have failed. I have given away 20+ Uniques in accordance with the rules of the challenge, but have not been able to succeed in looting a Unique M-240.

I have looted many types of Uniques, from Sportshots to SVD's, and have given them away to a plethora of people.

I have received nothing in return for these Uniques.

I have given up all hope. I will never succeed in looting a Unique M-240, and from this point forward quit The Last Stand: Dead Zone.

I place full access to my account on Trent_RPD, and request that he change the password to deny me access.

I hope at least some can succeed in achieving their goals.

-Scorplong

JonCorleone

JonCorleone
  • 452 posts

Ooh, so Dramatic!

I have given away 20+ Uniques in accordance with the rules of the challenge, but have not been able to succeed in looting a Unique M-240.

Challenge? This is the first time I have ever heard of the sort.

You may have been the victim of what appears to be a very skilled (and sadistic scammer).

Or your slightly delusional.

Scorplong

Scorplong
  • 43 posts

Ooh, so Dramatic!

Challenge? This is the first time I have ever heard of the sort.

You may have been the victim of what appears to be a very skilled (and sadistic scammer).

Or your slightly delusional.

I set up the challenge for myself, but Con made it impossible by making it so many Uniques dropped but not Unique M-240's.

I have reason to believe he actually set it up so that I could not loot anything past Blue on M-240's. He told me in chat that he is out to get me.

That challenge was one of the biggest reasons I kept playing, but I cannot stand the fact that it is impossible. That is why I am quitting.

I hope nobody else does this challenge, as it is impossible.

-Scorplong

The Architect

The Architect
  • 2,995 posts

He's just joking...

Scorplong

Scorplong
  • 43 posts

He's just joking...

About what? Scorplong does not like to joke very often.

-Scorplong

The Architect

The Architect
  • 2,995 posts

I was talking about Con.

Try not to talk in third person, a lot of people won't like that.

JonCorleone

JonCorleone
  • 452 posts

He told me in chat that he is out to get me.

*spits out coffee* Huh? 

Maybe he was trying to be funny or something.

I hope nobody else does this challenge, as it is impossible.

Pshaw, nothing is impossible if you put your mind to it.

Fullscreen_capture_1212013_123234_PM.jpg

Uni Bando added for dramatic effect.

LLiquid

LLiquid
  • 2,533 posts

Bye then.

Fair to say that I, for one, won't miss you

Scorplong

Scorplong
  • 43 posts

Bye then.

Fair to say that I, for one, won't miss you

Do you even know me?

-Scorplong

Scorplong

Scorplong
  • 43 posts

http://postimg.org/i...4vqox/32130cd4/

That is where Con said he is out to get me.

-Scorplong

Edited by Scorplong, 01 December 2013 - 10:54 PM.

Scorplong

Scorplong
  • 43 posts

*spits out coffee* Huh? 

Maybe he was trying to be funny or something.

Pshaw, nothing is impossible if you put your mind to it.

Fullscreen_capture_1212013_123234_PM.jpg

Uni Bando added for dramatic effect.

The account has Unique M-240's on it (4 actually), but none that I looted.

You do not understand how badly I wanted to loot a Unique M-240. I would pretty much only talk about M-240's in chat.

You also did not have a restriction set on you by Con.

-Scorplong

LLiquid

LLiquid
  • 2,533 posts

Do you even know me?

-Scorplong

I don't need to in order to say bye.

If you are going then go without acting like a teenage drama queen

justinsr316

justinsr316
  • 854 posts

http://postimg.org/i...4vqox/32130cd4/

That is where Con said he is out to get me.

-Scorplong

That would be called sarcasm

President Bongo

President Bongo
  • 118 posts

The biggest irony is that when level 45 to 50 content comes out (in about 2 weeks), a Unique level 35 M240 will be worthless. I should know, I have one. :P

0jgh.jpg

I do have to admit that this game can be repetitive, frustrating, and boring. I just recently charted out that the daily Fuel limit was REDUCED to 30 AND any "Peak Oil" less than 33% is WORTHLESS. How many people are playing with a 'Peak Oil' not knowing that CON screwed them and conveniently forgot to mention it? I guess not enough people were buying overpriced Fuel Packages.

I'm pretty sure that 4 to 8 weeks after the level 50 content comes out I'm outta here too.

Rain08

Rain08
  • 1,370 posts

any "Peak Oil" less than 33% is WORTHLESS.

Not really; I have the permanent 25% and still capable of getting 30 fuel per day, even more if I'm lucky.

Anyway, on the topic:

Why do you need to put a up a thread just to say that you're giving up to play this game because you can't find a unique M-240? You lack in persistence and that's one of the traits in having a successful life. It's better late than never, who knows that after a day or an hour, you may find a unique.

I have an example here: In the game BF:P4F, there's a daily draw system which you can pick one card per day, most of the time, it gives me guns or other items that are timed. But like after weeks or months, I get some good permanent items. I never stopped because I believe that I'll get something one day. If you want something, but can't get it immediately, then you must be prepared to be a patient person, another thing when being persistent. Another example is: It's like thinking that you'll buy your dream car, but since you don't have enough money yet, you're already giving up.

This thread that you made, it's just drama; you should have never made this at all in the first place. I like have 5 uniques, which is not a lot, but I'm not quitting this game because of having a type of items that are so few. I even managed to get 5000+ fuel without spending a single cent here, because I know that I can do it. It's just pure drama here, I can't see a reason to make this thread in the first place. You'd be better leaving the game without making it so public.

P.S.: Not so sure about my reply because of shifts. I'm trying to get the sentence to go in a single direction, but it really confuses me. So sorry if you get confused.

lee casanova

lee casanova
  • 200 posts

bah... unique here, unique there. i know it is really disappointing to not get anything especially when you invested on something. e.g. deathmobile, fuel and etc. i really loved this game till the bugs came to screw me. used to play this everyday even at work, now maybe 3x a week or less. For the guy who is quitting, sad that you are.

PeterTehDumb

PeterTehDumb
  • 1,634 posts

Mm.. nom... chomp.... nom.. nom...

Buttered popcorn, anyone?

MaxSheen

MaxSheen
  • 2,630 posts

Pass me the bucket, i don't get uni m240s but you don't see me complain 

LPGD

LPGD
  • 1,221 posts

Hey, I could use some over here. I finished off my last bucket a while ago.

Salt, anyone?

MaxSheen

MaxSheen
  • 2,630 posts

Hey, I could use some over here. I finished off my last bucket a while ago.

Salt, anyone?

Spoiler

pfhhhh who needs salt, its 2013 damn it

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Quit, Challenge, Fail, Bad, Sad, End