Photo

Add Scavenge/misson Loadout Option?

gameplay scavenging weapons gear

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

MiG

MiG
  • 9 posts

Not sure if this has been discussed already, but I was just thinking it would potentially improve gameplay to have a 3rd scavenge/mission loadout option similar to the existing offense & defense loadout options.

Example:

Offense loadout: raiding weapons & gear

Defense loadout: typical defense gear...m24s, LRs, glasses, etc.

Mission loadout: at least for me, most of the equip. I use for missions (auto or manual) are very different than those used for offense & defense, as in a lot more melee.

Don't know how much work is involved in implementing this but just my thoughts...

oldgamster

oldgamster
  • 1,018 posts

yes it has with a request for 4 load outs.

justinsr316

justinsr316
  • 854 posts

Not sure if this has been discussed already, but I was just thinking it would potentially improve gameplay to have a 3rd scavenge/mission loadout option similar to the existing offense & defense loadout options.

Example:

Offense loadout: raiding weapons & gear

Defense loadout: typical defense gear...m24s, LRs, glasses, etc.

Mission loadout: at least for me, most of the equip. I use for missions (auto or manual) are very different than those used for offense & defense, as in a lot more melee.

Don't know how much work is involved in implementing this but just my thoughts...

This has been mentioned a few times but I have yet to see Con or any of the dev team comment on it. Much of the users would love  this idea, myself included. It gets very tiresome always having to change my melees and gloves for guns and gear.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: gameplay, scavenging, weapons, gear