Photo

Window Shopping In Union Bridge

Window Shopping Union Bridge

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

SA Pyrotek

SA Pyrotek
  • 3 posts

Hey Guys, Anyone else having problems completing the task called "Window Shopping" in the Union Bridge area? I have tried over twenty attempts to go into retail locations within Union Bridge with no luck in completing any of the objectives stated. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

SA Pyrotek

Aberdeen

Aberdeen
  • 102 posts

Edited by Aberdeen, 28 January 2014 - 05:12 PM.

Dallas

Dallas
  • 1,454 posts

There are only 2 'stores' in Union Bridge.  I had to do those two for it to work.  So just the stores.  They're not the biggest of buildings and there are only two that only say store when you hover over them.

Along the same lines, I'm having trouble finding 30 HERC infested in Union Bridge.  Went through nearly all the buildings yesterday and didn't get one.  I seem to be stuck at 20 out of 30.  Anyone know if they take a certain amount of time to regenerate or if it is specific buildings?

It's all random I believe.

Bruce Lee

Bruce Lee
  • 1,528 posts

The game will spawn new zombies in a cleared-out building every few days.

PeterTehDumb

PeterTehDumb
  • 1,634 posts

There are only 2 'stores' in Union Bridge.  I had to do those two for it to work.  So just the stores.  They're not the biggest of buildings and there are only two that only say store when you hover over them.

Along the same lines, I'm having trouble finding 30 HERC infested in Union Bridge.  Went through nearly all the buildings yesterday and didn't get one.  I seem to be stuck at 20 out of 30.  Anyone know if they take a certain amount of time to regenerate or if it is specific buildings?

Try outdoor maps, they usually spawn in a larger horde than indoors.

ligoccogil

ligoccogil
  • 289 posts

I've been trying the police force and the herc infested with a 46% bonus to rare zombies book........... they are pains get like 1 every so never

ObsidianChief

ObsidianChief
  • 175 posts

I believe you also need to raid a gun store to complete the task

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Window Shopping, Union Bridge