Photo

The Unknown Island...

TLS:DZ Guns tasks Boom walls imadog alalal your mother Headshot LOLz

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

sorete12

sorete12
  • 20 posts

Hi developers and community my idea it's about the island that anybody have never go.My idea it's that a day Con should add a task that

need explosive charges to complete it(because in the bridge there is a concrete wall) and then for a time we could launch mission on the island.

Thx for reading

chankim

chankim
  • 326 posts

A little un-developed, but I still like it. When you have the final update for the island ready, instead of releasing it, do a community task of finding/donating some explosives/small explosives/gun powder to bring down the concrete wall. Then after the task is over, you can give out rewards, then update the place.

LLiquid

LLiquid
  • 2,533 posts

Do you mean the island to the right of the map?

Area's on the island have just been released (including bridges to it)

I'm afraid that makes your idea redundant before it was even fully thought out

INoEmo

INoEmo
  • 393 posts

Do you mean the island to the right of the map?

Area's on the island have just been released (including bridges to it)

I'm afraid that makes your idea redundant before it was even fully thought out

You know what Island he is talking about.  

Edit: Nice tags....?

Edited by INoEmo, 22 December 2013 - 11:38 AM.

PeterTehDumb

PeterTehDumb
  • 1,634 posts

That explains his lack of maturity to having to research the forum before posting.

sorete12

sorete12
  • 20 posts

Yes i mean the island to the right of the map

Reverend

Reverend
  • 301 posts

The island will be among the last of the maps to be unlocked (level 50). While I have not played any of the other games in the Dead Zone series I believe the island played a part in a previous instalment, its where the player character escaped from the city. Hopefully someone can clarify on that.

sorete12

sorete12
  • 20 posts

The island will be among the last of the maps to be unlocked (level 50). While I have not played any of the other games in the Dead Zone series I believe the island played a part in a previous instalment, its where the player character escaped from the city. Hopefully someone can clarify on that.

Yep i think the same but if con do this i think this will be bad for the users that they aren't lvl 50 yet like me i 1 accounti'm LVL 34 and in the other lvl 23 (:I)

sorete12

sorete12
  • 20 posts

Yep i think the same but if con do this i think this will be bad for the users that they aren't lvl 50 yet like me i 1 accounti'm LVL 34 and in the other lvl 23 (:I)

You know what Island he is talking about.  

Okey i'll edit the tags ¬¬

sorete12

sorete12
  • 20 posts

Okey i'll edit the tags ¬¬

Okey i won't because i don't know how do it (:/)

TheRyderShotgun

TheRyderShotgun
  • 966 posts

theres one problem, if DZ takes place AFTER UC like i think it does, then the wall would already have been broken. 

Edited by TheRyderShotgun, 23 December 2013 - 08:03 AM.

Bolt Crank

Bolt Crank
  • 1,354 posts
Word of advice: use the edit button next time, than having to post your comments separately.

Big Snake

Big Snake
  • 27 posts

It's Union Island

Play The Last Stand:Union City

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: TLS:DZ, Guns, tasks, Boom, walls, imadog, alalal, your mother, Headshot, LOLz