Photo

My Account Got Reset! Help

Account Reset Con Help

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

The Wayne

The Wayne
  • 29 posts

Alright, I was once lvl 50 on this account and for some reason everything got reset I will post some screenshots below that will validate that I was once a way higher lvl then 12. I really need my account back to lvl 50 and my account back to original condition before the reset.

Please help- RYAN_THE_AWESOME

Armor Games Account: thundercloud

LSDZ USER ID: RYAN_THE_AWESOME

look at my ammo i only have one storage. thats from my account being reset.

A lvl 12 with 1400 ammo is impossible. Especially with one storage

http://postimg.org/image/tzc67z41h/

Edited by Speedyme123, 28 December 2013 - 02:57 AM.

The Wayne

The Wayne
  • 29 posts

My first picture might not have explained the whole detail on the ammo proof, heres another fullscale upload.

http://postimg.org/image/qdcly9e6v/

Hyunwoo

Hyunwoo
  • 626 posts

um, you do know that the max ammo storage is 900?

The Wayne

The Wayne
  • 29 posts

Exactly, with one ammo storage it is literally impossible that you can have 1400+ ammo. If you seen the pictures there's one ammo storage with  100 capacity but 1400 ammo. Proves the account has been a has been a higher lvl because at lvl 12 it would be impossible to have 1400 ammo with one storage unit at capacity 100.

Hyunwoo

Hyunwoo
  • 626 posts

This story actually got me a bit suspicious due some holes in your story.

1.You got about 1400 ammo when ammo became a resource.

2.Why randomly level 12? If a reset ever happened it would have been level 1 instead of level 12.

3.First time I heard anyone getting a reset.

So the 2 conclusions I have is:

1. You're lying and hoping for a major level boost (Hopefully you're not and the devs could easily check if you were ever level 50.)

2. Or you're a victim of a really wacky situation and hopefully you could find help from the devs.

Edited by Hyunwoo, 28 December 2013 - 05:19 AM.

The Wayne

The Wayne
  • 29 posts

Well it could reset to a certain time period rather then resetting all together. I can tell you beyond a doubt tho this is something crazy. The Devs can look back in my logs under script and figure out I was once a lvl 50. Hopefully they do and everything can be returned back to original condition.

and don't worry im not offended by your post i understand the concern. If I thought someone was taking the cheap way around I wouldn't be so happy myself.

Rain08

Rain08
  • 1,370 posts

Having 1400 ammo when 900 is the max is not suspicious since you received it as an allowance. We all received 2400 ammo (more or less, that's what I've receive) when the ammo update was implemented. If it keeps counting after 900 (or your maximum), then it's a bug.

Hyunwoo

Hyunwoo
  • 626 posts

Having 1400 ammo when 900 is the max is not suspicious since you received it as an allowance. We all received 2400 ammo (more or less, that's what I've receive) when the ammo update was implemented. If it keeps counting after 900 (or your maximum), then it's a bug.

I'm saying having 1400 ammo doesn't prove he was level 50.

The Wayne

The Wayne
  • 29 posts

It does prove I was a higher lvl tho. They can check back and see that my lvl was once a lot higher then 12. aka lvl 50.

oldgamster

oldgamster
  • 1,018 posts

one thing i notice is your negative 110 morale. when was the last time you logged in? you've been out of food and water a long time. also all the other numbers look like a L12 that hasn't logged in for a year. but maybe they have some kind of log.

MaxSheen

MaxSheen
  • 2,649 posts

KaH had his account tampered with too, almost everything was deleted...........

The Wayne

The Wayne
  • 29 posts

I haven't been playing much after the reset so ya I ran out of food/water and morale boosting stuff. I also seen what happened to Kahs compound looked really bad.

oldgamster

oldgamster
  • 1,018 posts

I haven't been playing much after the reset so ya I ran out of food/water and morale boosting stuff. I also seen what happened to Kahs compound looked really bad.

ok but an L50 with only 5 survs? you never mentioned that. I think i'd want my 10 higher level survs back. I read about the other account being hacked. they dismantled all his structures. they did not reduce an L50 to an L12.

The Wayne

The Wayne
  • 29 posts

Sorry if i didn't mention it clear enough more then just my lvl got reset. All the items, constructions and other ideal things.

tangytoby

tangytoby
  • 668 posts

You can prove you are level 50, just post a screen shot of your neighborhood. It should show who you attacked and what level they were and how many battles you had, unless that got reset to.

The Wayne

The Wayne
  • 29 posts

Ya that also got reset, sadly the only proof I got would be the ammo that I can think of. They could easily check my database and go under my logs and hopefully find out I was lvl 50. It would be a pain in the ass for them reverse me back to the original time since I made player interactions on the game that could mess lots of things up. Hopefully the devs and I can work something out if they even reply to this post or my emails.

oldgamster

oldgamster
  • 1,018 posts

You can prove you are level 50, just post a screen shot of your neighborhood. It should show who you attacked and what level they were and how many battles you had, unless that got reset to.

good point.

Ya that also got reset, sadly the only proof I got would be the ammo that I can think of. They could easily check my database and go under my logs and hopefully find out I was lvl 50. It would be a pain in the ass for them reverse me back to the original time since I made player interactions on the game that could mess lots of things up. Hopefully the devs and I can work something out if they even reply to this post or my emails.

I would think it meant all your neighbors neighborhood was reset as well? do you remember any alliances or better any players that you exchanged raids with? that can aid Con in verifying these details. What i gather is that there is no server logs and it sounds... i repeat sounds like what i have read is there is not any storage space for keeping a back log of server images.

The Wayne

The Wayne
  • 29 posts

Nothing big at all, no actual names come to mine, but i am surprised the Devs haven't replied on this forum post or even emailed me back yet. I'm sure they seen this post. ._.

Sev

Sev
  • 553 posts

Sorry, we're all on holidays at the moment.  We will be back in the office next week.  

I'm not an expert on the way the whole leveling system works, but what you described sounds very strange - I will have to get Steve to look at.

Just to clarify, you are saying that you were level 50, with a full team of survivors and a pretty much fully complete compound - but somehow your account was reset back to level 12, and the number of survivors you had reverted back to 5, and you lost a bunch of your buildings?

If you could answer the following questions, I'm sure it would help sort out the issue.

How long ago did this happen exactly?

Do you remember any crashes, bugs, etc.? or did you just log in and it had happened?

Do the survivors that remain still have the same names?

You said that your neighborhood got reset - is that true?  Do you remember anyone in particular that was in it?

I noticed you are in an alliance - and that you joined it recently - were you in one previously? If so, which one?

Do you have any weapons above level 12  - if you were at a higher level then your inventory would contain items from those levels.  If not, did all your inventory disappear as well?

If you could get back to this, it will help whoever looks at this next week.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Account, Reset, Con, Help