Photo

Clothing

CLOTHING MASK SWORDS HELMETS GUNS ARMOR

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Blood Legion

Blood Legion
  • 22 posts

Con you probably played halo or you know what halo is so if thought why not have some clothing from halo 

List Of Stuff ( I am not good with statistics for the stuff so you guys put some for these)

#1 Energy sword 

#2 Marine helmet ( its basically the khaki helmet with like a square glass covering one eye)

#3 Spartan helmet ( not the one we already have)

#4 Master chiefs helmet and armor

#5 Marin armor (its a bit different to the tactical vest)

Bruce Lee

Bruce Lee
  • 1,528 posts

I don't know a whole lot about copyrights and things of that nature, but if CAG put these things in the game, I guarantee that Microsoft would drain every cent out of Con's pockets.

LLiquid

LLiquid
  • 2,533 posts

The games weapons are based on real life ones. Ones that could be found in an American city after a catastrophic event. As such, these futuristic ones (like an energy sword) have no place here.

Lord Kronosian

Lord Kronosian
  • 1,119 posts

Con you probably played halo or you know what halo is so if thought why not have some clothing from halo 

List Of Stuff ( I am not good with statistics for the stuff so you guys put some for these)

#1 Energy sword 

#2 Marine helmet ( its basically the khaki helmet with like a square glass covering one eye)

#3 Spartan helmet ( not the one we already have)

#4 Master chiefs helmet and armor

#5 Marin armor (its a bit different to the tactical vest)

did you see the first arbiter and his fight against haka in the anime they made haka used a sword made out of metal we could incorporate that but my friend there is something known as copyrights ( i hate those things )

Bolt Crank

Bolt Crank
  • 1,354 posts
No can do, copyrights and all. Can you imagine the amount of lawsuit against Con if he even touches another's property?

Edited by Forum Lurker, 01 January 2014 - 08:13 AM.

Lord Kronosian

Lord Kronosian
  • 1,119 posts

No can do, copyrights and all. Can you imagine the amount of lawsuit against Con if he even touches another's property?

Yeah that would be the end of con

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: CLOTHING, MASK, SWORDS, HELMETS, GUNS, ARMOR