Photo

"compound Progress Report" Reached, No Survivor Added?

survivor compound progress report levelup

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Jordntell

Jordntell
  • 2 posts

Overnight my upgrades finished and i reached the next level in the "Compound Progress Report" to attract a new survivor to my compound. Where is my new survivor!??!?!

enihka

enihka
  • 172 posts

There is possibility that you have to build certain buildings lik 3 x level5 beds to get new survivors. I heard some of people complained that even you fulfilled the requirement, it sometimes take a few hours to a day to appear on the compound. So be patient, I guess.

Jordntell

Jordntell
  • 2 posts

There is possibility that you have to build certain buildings lik 3 x level5 beds to get new survivors. I heard some of people complained that even you fulfilled the requirement, it sometimes take a few hours to a day to appear on the compound. So be patient, I guess.

I'm level 11 now, and i know thats not a lot, but every time my compound "levels up" for a new survivor they have appeared right away. I met all the requirements, and i know that I leveled up because my moral dropped, and my requirements changed  i.e. food and water requirements, number of beds and level of beds, level of security, level of comfort, etc... ill be patient for now but im hoping the game didnt glitch out my new survivor

enihka

enihka
  • 172 posts

May be the best way to do now is clear cache and refresh the browser.

asyataka

asyataka
  • 111 posts

May be the best way to do now is clear cache and refresh the browser.

Just refresh.

Some things are not working correctly sometimes.

For example, you know, that there must be a zombie attack to the compound, but when game loaded, no infected sighted.

You may do some actions at the compound, wait the horde some, but nothing happens.

But if you play a mission or reload a game - and here they are.

Boobearlads_PH

Boobearlads_PH
  • 1 posts

I've just complete the requirements for the next new survivor for almost 1 and a half a day, but it din't work...

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: survivor, compound, progress, report, levelup