Photo

Global Server Issues

Global Server Issues Disconnect

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Sandro_Jern

Sandro_Jern
  • 778 posts

Not sure if the Devs already know, but there are currently connectivity issues with the server. Either the game doesn't load, or loads, but DC's shortly afterwards. As evident from other people in the gamechat, the issue is global, and happens on both AG/FB and Kong servers.

Either the loading screen gets stuck on "Connecting to Server", the "Unable to Connect" box pops up, or the game DC's with the "You Have Been Disconnected" box. There are also various gameplay issues.

I vaguely remember something like this happening before, so I'm not sure if this is serious, but I'll start a thread anyway.

Red Leader

Red Leader
  • 200 posts

we got always disconnected we need the devs 

PeterTehDumb

PeterTehDumb
  • 1,634 posts

I sure hope they're back. I doubt they're doing a maintenance at this time, judging by their usual maintenance schedule that is.

John_Nevermore

John_Nevermore
  • 40 posts

Same problem here.

zombieman426

zombieman426
  • 531 posts

this you mean? 

conection_error.png

my game doesn't load either 

MythraelCIF

MythraelCIF
  • 3 posts

I've been having this same issue for hours now. Can we please get a response as to when we can expect a resolution?

skede

skede
  • 4 posts

same here.. tried to use firefox insted off google but same problem.. this is happening all the time.. close to quit this game, the worse thing is that con dont do anything aboudt it!!

Rain08

Rain08
  • 1,370 posts

I'm also affected by this. There has been some DDoS attacks earlier happening to some servers of some companies(Blizzard, EA, Steam); I don't know if those are related. It may had affected the game, but I find it unlikely. Basically, what DDoS does is it overloads the server/s of (useless) information which in turn, makes the the server crash due to the amount of information that's needed to be processed. It's like making a person carry things from point A to point B, but if he/she carries too much, then eventually he/she will be tired and stop working for a while.

Google'd for the DDoS attacks.

https://www.google.c...ks january 2014

A Twiiter link from DerpTrolling:

https://twitter.com/...939956426321920

Edit:

Managed to get in the game, but when I checked my notifications, a save failed happened and DC'ed me.

Edited by Rain08, 03 January 2014 - 11:56 AM.

LLiquid

LLiquid
  • 2,533 posts

Official word -

Sorry guys, as someone mentioned above, we are on vacation at the moment.  

I'm performing a reboot of the servers now - I am hoping that will fix the problems.   If it is a problem with the back end service then we will have to wait for them to sort it out.  

We should know in about 30min.

http://forum.conarti...-on/#entry56290

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Global, Server, Issues, Disconnect