Photo

Deathautomobile Upgrade

Paypal

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Luckylegend

Luckylegend
  • 1 posts

I clicked upgrade and then i click purchase on my deathmobile and it didnt bring me to the paypal website :(

Dallas

Dallas
  • 1,454 posts

This has to go on payment support not bug reports.

ligoccogil

ligoccogil
  • 289 posts

Why would it go in payment support if he never made a payment and his issue is with the link not working....... but that being said you'll get faster attention there anyway because they go there cause they want money they come here because they think balding is sexy

Dallas

Dallas
  • 1,454 posts

Why would it go in payment support if he never made a payment and his issue is with the link not working....... but that being said you'll get faster attention there anyway because they go there cause they want money they come here because they think balding is sexy

I am now so confused about the last thing you said.

cazzulo

cazzulo
  • 7 posts

I am having this same issue and have posted in payment support twice with no response

cazzulo

cazzulo
  • 7 posts

Lucky Legend: I went into my google chrome settings and added armorgames.com as an exception to pop-up blocker. This worked for me and I hope it works for u too.

Dallas

Dallas
  • 1,454 posts

Lucky Legend: I went into my google chrome settings and added armorgames.com as an exception to pop-up blocker. This worked for me and I hope it works for u too.

Case closed.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Paypal