Photo

No Keys To Z-mas Boxes From Community Quest

keyz-mas supply box event quest key z-mas z-mas hunt

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

pawcio

pawcio
  • 3 posts

I completed christmas quest to get 3keys to z-mas supply boxes a long time before quest expired (gathered gifts and contribution). I logged last days and no christmas quest in quest list and no keys to z-mas boxes in inventory. I think that not only I have that issue.

Edited by pawcio, 07 January 2014 - 04:22 AM.

Con

Con
  • 4,260 posts

You need to collect those quests within a short time. 5 days from when they're completed if I recall correctly.

AntiElitz

AntiElitz
  • 41 posts

You need to collect those quests within a short time. 5 days from when they're completed if I recall correctly.

i just went on holidays over the new year wich least until the 5th and i wasnt able to collect them too, its unfair to the players that fullfileld the task that the time to cellect the reward is that absurdly short, that you cant go on vacation for at least a week. The time to collect the reward should be around 14 Days at least. I don't see any point in giving a time limit on this anyway! Whoever did the task must get the reward of this!

pawcio

pawcio
  • 3 posts

AntiElitz is talking right, cause quest completed in time is completed and should be rewarded. Quest completed should be able to collect at least in longer time.

Cherry

Cherry
  • 792 posts

I completed christmas quest to get 3keys to z-mas supply boxes a long time before quest expired (gathered gifts and contribution). I logged last days and no christmas quest in quest list and no keys to z-mas boxes in inventory. I think that not only I have that issue.

Please keep in mind that the reward was 3 keys for naughty z-mas boxes and a little present.

Although I agree that you should be able to collect reward for a longer period, you should know that the reward was worth 125 fuel, not more or less.

Hatchford

Hatchford
  • 920 posts

people have family to visit and the holidays are a popular vacation time. to limit the collection period like that seems absolutely unfair to me. personally, if the work was done, he should get the reward. its that simple.

AntiElitz

AntiElitz
  • 41 posts

Even if it where only 125 Fuel, i'm still disappointed of this style of game design. I feel betrayed if i do a task and don't get the reward for it. It did not even say that you have to claim the task within 5 days. I would had tried to log in in vacation if i knew that before.

This misstake in game design must be fixed

Cherry

Cherry
  • 792 posts

It's funny, you can't claim reward but Z-Mas Hunt Gift, Cursed Coal and Z-Mas Baubles are still dropping.

Con, that doesn't make no sense!

ligoccogil

ligoccogil
  • 289 posts

And what about people who like to have a list of all the tasks completed......... i feel robbed of my ability to brag to my friends for having completed the quest. And since the reward sucked what good was even having it :)

Edit: Oh, and not to mention there are a lot of tasks that take 5 days to complete... so it's no surprise people don't log in within a 5 day time frame :P

Edited by ligoccogil, 09 January 2014 - 05:15 PM.

AntiElitz

AntiElitz
  • 41 posts

yeah - wish con wouldn't ignore that problem anymore and just give a fair statement to this

AntiElitz

AntiElitz
  • 41 posts

still no official answer with a reason for that bad design

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: keyz-mas, supply, box, event, quest, key, z-mas, z-mas hunt