Photo

Mission Idea

last stand herc weapon

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

Mech

Mech
  • 37 posts

I have an idea for a mission in BROOKVALE NORTH where in the large parks u scavange about 20 weapons and the rewards to the mission are a herc gas mask ,herc combat knife and 1,2000 XP plz reply if u agree or disagree

Mike III

Mike III
  • 344 posts

the gas mask would ruin the economy. The HERC Knife doesn't look like it has much value, but would be good for lower level people. 12,000 XP seems a bit much for completing a task of gathering 20 weapons from a large park. This idea may need some edits.

Bolt Crank

Bolt Crank
  • 1,354 posts

I have an idea for a mission in BROOKVALE NORTH where in the large parks u scavange about 20 weapons and the rewards to the mission are a herc gas mask ,herc combat knife and 1,2000 XP plz reply if u agree or disagree

No.

This type of mission would be too easy since we can just put it on auto-mission and be done with it; even if we have to do it manually, it is still too much to get.

Also, learn to use grammar and spelling.

KHill

KHill
  • 200 posts

How about a key to a Herc box & 1200 exp. I personally think there should be more emphasis put on Keys at low levels

As for the Economy.  I honestly don't see one.  It's a crap shoot on deals on the trade channel.   

Mike III

Mike III
  • 344 posts
The economy eats, sleeps, lives, breathes, pisses, and shits uniques, suppression clothing, combat helmets, and other stuff almost impossible to get. It's an economy based only on the most rare items.

Bruce Lee

Bruce Lee
  • 1,528 posts

The economy eats, sleeps, lives, breathes, pisses, and shits uniques, suppression clothing, combat helmets, and other stuff almost impossible to get. It's an economy based only on the most rare items.

That's pretty much the truth of it. 

Dead Frontier was plagued with the same problem; one moment, your chainsaw is worth five million dollars, into the next week, it's only worth two hundred and fifty thousand.

Mike III

Mike III
  • 344 posts
Wow... But I think that it's utter bullshit how a govner eye patch is worth so much, and improvised ballistic masks aren't as valuable. Thats just an example.

Bruce Lee

Bruce Lee
  • 1,528 posts

Wow... But I think that it's utter bullshit how a govner eye patch is worth so much, and improvised ballistic masks aren't as valuable. Thats just an example.

Some of the time, it's all about rarity.

Scrub McLordington LXIX

Scrub McLordington LXIX
  • 1,366 posts

Also, one's findable, the other one isn't.

Mech

Mech
  • 37 posts

How about a key to a Herc box & 1200 exp. I personally think there should be more emphasis put on Keys at low levels

As for the Economy.  I honestly don't see one.  It's a crap shoot on deals on the trade channel.   

ok good idea

Zingman

Zingman
  • 3,180 posts

The original idea here is junk But...

We do need more tasks beyond level 20 (which is where tasks currently stop)

And clothing as a task reward (in and of itself) is not a bad idea.

Any clothing given out as a task reward though, should be unique to that task, and not one of the preexisting clothing items.

Mech

Mech
  • 37 posts

How about the task is u go to 5 military bases and if u kill 1,0000 zombies without auto u your reward is a herc tactical box herc gear and masks rare m-27 and 25,000 XP press the up button if u like the idea

Edited by legman50, 15 January 2014 - 05:29 PM.

PeterTehDumb

PeterTehDumb
  • 1,634 posts

You're not serious.

Is this a community task idea?

Mech

Mech
  • 37 posts

Yes it is if everyone completes it they get the rewards but the first person to try gets 20 rare m-24s

INoEmo

INoEmo
  • 393 posts

http://1-media-cdn.f...66951569122.jpg

Well lets start with how thats unfair:  So what about people who have DMU who can just continually go to every military base.  Then what if it is at a different time zone so people will be asleep when this happens so they have no chance.

Now why it is completely stupid:  It is so OP.  Why do I even need to explain that 20 rare m24's for doing a little task is to far.  Unless it is a special community task (Halloween and christmas) getting premium items is (hopefully) never an option unless they're keys (and only if there cheap keys, still to far if you ask me). 

So just take a big rest and start to evaluate you ideas before posting

Bolt Crank

Bolt Crank
  • 1,354 posts

Yes it is if everyone completes it they get the rewards but the first person to try gets 20 rare m-24s

And how exactly is that suppose to be a 'Community Task' ? 20 rare M-24s? You can only get them in level 39-greater areas of the map, not in Brookvale North; so how does that make any sense? Plus, getting rares is not exactly simple as getting Greens and  Commons, since that would be ridiculous.

What I (and everyone else) suggest is that you need to think more carefully on formulating your ideas before posting it. Because you are new and inexperience (judging by your grammar) then it would be best if you look at other people's post and observe how they create their ideas first, before making your own.

Lord Kronosian

Lord Kronosian
  • 1,119 posts
Give the guy a break and help him with his idea geniuses

zombieman426

zombieman426
  • 531 posts

Give the guy a break and help him with his idea geniuses

couldn't agree more mate 

zombieman426

zombieman426
  • 531 posts

The ultimate quote in wisdom has happened to fall on my eyes :D

Lord Kronosian

Lord Kronosian
  • 1,119 posts
Mech here is my suggestion if you go to lvl 20 you have to hit 10 large parks kill 10000 zeds loot 100 containers for that you get a reward of 1 herc key 1 15% looter and 15000 xp

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: last stand, herc, weapon