Indonesian Flag Request

indonesian flag request miscellaneous items build

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Iben

Iben
  • 4 posts

I've read the topic from nmwyudi , and he said:

CON ARTISTS, if it's possible, perhaps, if you can, could you please make us an Indonesian Flag on the miscellanious items, considering that many players (hundreds of them) on the Dead Zone were Indonesian, and we have Indonesian alliances too. Please consider our proposal. Thank you and regards, by the name of all Indonesian players."

I think it's a good idea, and great idea for us Indonesian. 

I'm Indonesian, and joining in Indonesian Alliance called GARUDA HITAM (GHI).

The Garuda alliances have many alliances such as 1N4 (Raruda Resistance), G50 (Garuda 50), Garuda Merah (GME), Garuda Nusantara (GNU), Indonesian Raiders (IRA), Garuda Indonesia (GIN).

And many of Indonesian players that not join the Garuda aliiances too (Joining the Non-Indonesian alliances).

I played this game since the first time launching. And before that, i played the Union City Dead Zone.

We even had our own facebook groups.

The Indonesian connection were so strong in Indonesian players.

I hope the CON will accept our request for the Indonesian Flag.

Sincerely Yours,

Iben.

Bolt Crank

Bolt Crank
  • 1,354 posts
Please kindly stop spamming this thread in every other sub-forum; one thread in the Ideas & Feedback is good enough. Repeating your thread in other areas of this forum is highly frowned upon and will upset the forum goers, making them believe that you are this idiotic to do something like this.

Thank you.

Edited by Forum Lurker, 15 January 2014 - 08:03 AM.

Arel

Arel
  • 2 posts

Form Lurker, are you a member of CON?

Could you please tell CON that I Agree, I'm also an Indonesia player, could CON please make us an National Flag Of Indonesia?

Thank You

Bolt Crank

Bolt Crank
  • 1,354 posts

Form Lurker, are you a member of CON?
Could you please tell CON that I Agree, I'm also an Indonesia player, could CON please make us an National Flag Of Indonesia?
Thank You

No, I do not work for Con Artist Games; there would be a banner of his logo on my image display if I did.

If you agree with the idea, then that is fine. But this needs to be taken to 'Ideas and Feedback', not EVERYWHERE else.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: indonesian, flag, request, miscellaneous, items, build