Photo

Stories Of The Dead Zone - A Fanfic Written By Me

fanfic Dead Zone

• Please log in to reply
165 replies to this topic

Bolt Crank

Bolt Crank
  • 1,354 posts

Hmhmhm~, I see you brought in the King-O-Pawn back. Nicely done.

Seres69

Seres69
  • 234 posts

Chapter 8 is up.

Seres69

Seres69
  • 234 posts

Chapter 9 is up. A lot of time jumps will be in the future.

Bolt Crank

Bolt Crank
  • 1,354 posts

Seres, I think it's time you should check your grammar and punctuation through all of you chapters; I enjoy the materials, but I see many errors. To help you with that, I recommend you go to this site:

http://grammar.ccc.c...s/quotation.htm

It gives you the basic use of grammar and punctuation, so other people can read your story without any hassle over minor mistakes. 

Keep doing what you do best. We'll be waiting.

Seres69

Seres69
  • 234 posts

Seres, I think it's time you should check your grammar and punctuation through all of you chapters; I enjoy the materials, but I see many errors. To help you with that, I recommend you go to this site:

http://grammar.ccc.c...s/quotation.htm

It gives you the basic use of grammar and punctuation, so other people can read your story without any hassle over minor mistakes. 

Keep doing what you do best. We'll be waiting.

I'm German so my English is wanting, plus I haven't had ANY English classes since at least 1 year. So if anybody could help me a bit, it'd be appreciated, because I did not understand what stood on that site. Not that I couldn't read it but, I couldn't understand the meaning of it.

Dallas

Dallas
  • 1,454 posts

I'm German so my English is wanting, plus I haven't had ANY English classes since at least 1 year. So if anybody could help me a bit, it'd be appreciated, because I did not understand what stood on that site. Not that I couldn't read it but, I couldn't understand the meaning of it.

Your picture is kind of ironic.

Red Leader

Red Leader
  • 200 posts

pretty awesome keep up w/ the good work and I think u can be a director of TLS: DZ for some sort pretty awesome that u made the stories so far

Seres69

Seres69
  • 234 posts

Chapter 10 is up. The will be the second to last chapter during the time line of LS Union City.

Red Leader

Red Leader
  • 200 posts
Nice

Seres69

Seres69
  • 234 posts

Chapter 11 is up. This is the final chapter during the timeline of the "The Last Stand: Union City". Also, if you get sad easily, have some tissues ready.

Dallas

Dallas
  • 1,454 posts

Chapter 11 is up. This is the final chapter during the timeline of the "The Last Stand: Union City". Also, if you get sad easily, have some tissues ready.

I will admit, it took me 5 hours to unflood my apartment. Oh and also, why didn't they think of severing their own limbs?

Edited by ThatOneGuy, 30 January 2014 - 12:08 AM.

Red Leader

Red Leader
  • 200 posts
So sad I wonder what happened to the alive ones

Seres69

Seres69
  • 234 posts

I will admit, it took me 5 hours to unflood my apartment. Oh and also, why didn't they think of severing their own limbs?

Because the blood loss would make them pass out and I don't think cutting off your limbs is without pain. Plus, I don't think you can cut off your entire shoulder or any other body part that isn't an arm or a leg.

Dallas

Dallas
  • 1,454 posts
Makes sense, but will you by any chance add it in the future?

Seres69

Seres69
  • 234 posts

Makes sense, but will you by any chance add it in the future?

Well, maybe I'll add some amputation in the future, but for now, every survivors will keep their limbs on while still alive.

Seres69

Seres69
  • 234 posts

Chapter 12 is up. You could say Act 2 begins now.

oldgamster

oldgamster
  • 1,018 posts

good plot! the ending of 13! i am looking forward to the next piece so i can see the resolution you come up with for that last event.

Seres69

Seres69
  • 234 posts

Chapter 14 is up. The first faction was introduced in this one.

oldgamster

oldgamster
  • 1,018 posts

good! going to read.

edit: and now read! going epic with it. I'm not sure i trust the one that new female introduced.

trying to use generalities as i don't like throwing spoilers around!

Edited by oldgamster, 02 February 2014 - 08:50 PM.

Seres69

Seres69
  • 234 posts

Chapter 16 is up. I think I'll need a few more ideas for future factions.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: fanfic, Dead Zone