Photo

Herc Areas With Herc Instead Of Zombies.

herc zombie area

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

Mech

Mech
  • 37 posts

Im thinking of a new area with herc soldiers and alive scientist and herc infected are the only zombies that spawn and the things u get are herc gear,weapons clothing and rare to uniqe weapons and normal gear.

LLiquid

LLiquid
  • 2,533 posts

Im thinking of a new area with herc soldiers and alive scientist and herc infected are the only zombies that spawn and the things u get are herc gear,weapons clothing and rare to uniqe weapons and normal gear.

AKA Give me more premium, Rare and Unique items

oldgamster

oldgamster
  • 1,018 posts

AKA Give me more premium, Rare and Unique items

lol +1

Bruce Lee

Bruce Lee
  • 1,528 posts

I wish people looked up what actually happened in the timeline. The only reason you see HERC zombies is because they're, well, zombies.

Harpago

Harpago
  • 1,763 posts

I like this, if but to have something to shoot that might fire back on a mission :)

oldgamster

oldgamster
  • 1,018 posts

I like this, if but to have something to shoot that might fire back on a mission :)

zombies do not use anything. they are mindless. Live HERC would fire on you. that's what I hope for the island. you know... The Last Stand: HERC Island

Mech

Mech
  • 37 posts

Ha ha bruce I check the timeline but I made this idea to help ppl also if yo a raider the areas easy u just need some long rifles and when u kill the live herc each kill gives u some herc stuff.

oldgamster

oldgamster
  • 1,018 posts

Ha ha bruce I check the timeline but I made this idea to help ppl also if yo a raider the areas easy u just need some long rifles and when u kill the live herc each kill gives u some herc stuff.

you must have not understood what LLiquid responded or just didn't read or think it was applicable.

HERC gear is some of the higher stat gear out there. when you ask to go shoot a HERC and Loot HERC gear that is the same thing as saying gimme the good stuff I want to be over powered. That stuff is rare, hard to find, or it is supposed to be premium so CAG can make a buck.

Asking for more OP gear isn't very popular among those that like the challenge of the game.

If you're looking for something that gives you daily log in gifts and free stuff i hear facebook has lots of those. The only thing i want live HERC for is because they would be shooting back. I do not want them to drop OP HERC gear that will turn this game into more of an OP cake walk than it is now.

edit: verb tense

Edited by oldgamster, 20 January 2014 - 08:15 PM.

Bruce Lee

Bruce Lee
  • 1,528 posts

Ha ha bruce I check the timeline

If you checked the timeline like you said you did, then you would've read that HERC is gone and hasn't even surveyed the area for half a year. No HERC soldiers are left.

Scrub McLordington LXIX

Scrub McLordington LXIX
  • 1,366 posts

It has been 578 days since something HERC related was found, and that was a flyer saying HERC was to retreat from Union City, the chances of finding HERC operatives in the Dead Zone are 0%, unless you count the infected ones of course.

Edited by Quotex, 21 January 2014 - 02:15 PM.

Mech

Mech
  • 37 posts

Im just trying to make it so herc does come back and ppl can get some good stuff.

Hatchford

Hatchford
  • 920 posts

I kinda like half this idea if I may change it from your original version. im sure this may have been suggested before but I will throw it out there anyway.

how about a HERC command center that has a higher degree of difficulty. maybe it spawns more zed and has a higher ratio of HERC soldiers. maybe a new zed like a HERC special forces. maybe it could specialize in gear and weapons and have more lootable boxes for them. but under no circumstances should it have a higher percentage for rares/unis (which the system don't work that way anyway) or premium items or clothes.

oldgamster

oldgamster
  • 1,018 posts

Im just trying to make it so herc does come back and ppl can get some good stuff.

what part of no more free easy over powered gear do you not understand? go play a facebook game where they give you stuff just for logging in.

more people getting more good stuff is exactly what we do not want. good stuff needs to be rare.

Scrub McLordington LXIX

Scrub McLordington LXIX
  • 1,366 posts

And you can't since HERC is Defunct and most operatives are probably dead.

The Foundation and X however, are still out there.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: herc, zombie, area