Photo

People Not On My Level Are All Too Low To Attack

level PvP

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

Herschel Jr

Herschel Jr
  • 5 posts

I'm a L50 player and have been for awhile and can always attack players L45 and up. However after the 2 short system reboots on Jan 19, all except other L50 are no longer selectable as raiding target.  

Is this a new feature that i'm not aware of?

Krysis

Krysis
  • 246 posts

Having the same issues, I cannot hit people 5 levels below me even though that's the intended cap since the Hiatus began.

GameRaider

GameRaider
  • 60 posts

I have had this for way longer than before the last update. I thought it was intended coding, so I said nothing. Everyone out of alliances and not my level or higher is not available to attack. You sure it is a bug? I really thought con changed things around like that on purpose. I thought + or - 5 levels was only for the war targets. Sorry if I am wrong on this, probably am. 

Zingman

Zingman
  • 3,180 posts

The breaks between rounds have been so short previously, this "may" have not been noticed.

If you're not in an alliance you cannot attack someone even one level lower than you unless they attack first.  Nor can you be attacked by a player higher in level than you.

That's the way it's always worked, before alliances and alliance wars existed.

Since there is not an active war round going on right now, it may have defaulted back to this state for all players, so that players in an alliance can no longer attack lower level players like they could while the war rounds were active.

Only somebody from Con & Co. could say for sure.

oldgamster

oldgamster
  • 1,018 posts

The breaks between rounds have been so short previously, this "may" have not been noticed.

If you're not in an alliance you cannot attack someone even one level lower than you unless they attack first.  Nor can you be attacked by a player higher in level than you.

That's the way it's always worked, before alliances and alliance wars existed.

Since there is not an active war round going on right now, it may have defaulted back to this state for all players, so that players in an alliance can no longer attack lower level players like they could while the war rounds were active.

Only somebody from Con & Co. could say for sure.

I think you need a paycheck.

only caveat is retaliation. when the lower level attacks up then the higher level can run one raid down to retaliate on the lower level attacker.

enbeen

enbeen
  • 3 posts

Have the same issues, im lvl 29, i can atk ones that higher lvl than me but cant atk 28 and below (only one lvl 28 guy i can atk is an old enemy).

And im also not provided protection after get raided.

Sorry if my Engrish hurt your eyes.

oldgamster

oldgamster
  • 1,018 posts

Have the same issues, im lvl 29, i can atk ones that higher lvl than me but cant atk 28 and below (only one lvl 28 guy i can atk is an old enemy).

And im also not provided protection after get raided.

Sorry if my Engrish hurt your eyes.

protection was never automatic. there were conditions that had to be met. i know having a certain percentage of your survivors down will grant a certain amount of protection. Being attacked multiple times within a certain time frame grants some amount of protection.

edit: I do recommend you and anyone that has a similar issue start your own thread. the devs may not be following this thread after initially looking at it thinking these are just comments or suggestions by other players rather than additional incidents of problems.

Edited by oldgamster, 24 January 2014 - 03:08 PM.

Sev

Sev
  • 553 posts

Zingman has hit the nail on the head.  Oldgamster is also correct about retaliation points.

This is the way that raiding has always worked, except when an alliance war is effect.

Hope that helps.

enbeen

enbeen
  • 3 posts

Thank Sev for answering, but im a new and there are few things i need to know:

So we cant raid anyone below our lvl right? but why there are many lvl 33 guys raided me? (again im lvl 29)

How many raids i need to get to be provided protection? today i got over 10 raids (many of them lvl 33 and there is even 1 lvl 34), and no protection, or maybe yes but not long

And if they (that higher lvl than me) could atk me, why i cant atk anyone lower lvl than me even just 1?

Ow i remember, have 10 bounty on my head, is there anyway because of it that 5+ higher lvl can atk me?

Sorry if my English hurt your eyes.

Cherry

Cherry
  • 792 posts

Ow i remember, have 10 bounty on my head, is there anyway because of it that 5+ higher lvl can atk me?

This!

oldgamster

oldgamster
  • 1,018 posts

Sorry if my English hurt your eyes.

yes what Cherry said. when you have a bounty you are open to those above and now i don't know about gaining protection while bountied. I would think these should be no protection while in bounty. But hey look at it this way. 10 attempts? no collection? take that as a badge of accomplishment!!!

stop apologizing for your English. there are many native English users that their speech and text hurt both my eyes and ears the way the slaughter it! 8)

enbeen

enbeen
  • 3 posts

Ok, got what i want to know, thanks everyone.

to Oldgamster: i think just because good raiders dont want to waste 4 h for 9 fuel and someone collected already

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: level, PvP