Sometimes Recons Don't Detect Traps?

detect traps

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

Ben_Hunter

Ben_Hunter
  • 74 posts

This happened with me once...

It really tried to put me off raiding. My recon was standing besides a ding-dong which she didn't detect, but was outside the blast radius.

I felt that I was safe from traps, so I moved all of my survivors towards the enemy fortress, until they all met up at the same location. What happens next?

1 - Recon moves one step, detonates ding-dong

2 - All 3 Recon survivors get downed

3 - Leader gets blown towards another ding-dong, the end result is predictable

4 - Engineer flies towards scatterbomb, another explosion, flies towards wire trap, downed

Zqqn

Zqqn
  • 90 posts

It really tried to put me off raiding. My recon was standing besides a ding-dong which she didn't detect, but was outside the blast radius.

I felt that I was safe from traps, so I moved all of my survivors towards the enemy fortress, until they all met up at the same location. What happens next?

4 - Engineer flies towards scatterbomb, another explosion, flies towards wire trap, downed

Wow, what an epic death. Can survivors actually can blown a few squares away, or do they just fall down in their original position? 

balada

balada
  • 241 posts

Damn, that was something i really wanted to see... not during my raids of course.

Ben_Hunter

Ben_Hunter
  • 74 posts

Wow, what an epic death. Can survivors actually can blown a few squares away, or do they just fall down in their original position? 

Yeah, my survivors literally went flying towards the next traps, except for the recons who were too weak to survive the first explosion. I really should have recorded that moment.

Dallas

Dallas
  • 1,454 posts

Yeah, my survivors literally went flying towards the next traps, except for the recons who were too weak to survive the first explosion. I really should have recorded that moment.

God that must have been awful. Would have been neat if you had taken a screenshot.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: detect, traps