Photo

Survivors Won't Leave Spawn Zone

frozen move survivors newtown level 39 armorgames bug help spawn

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

HeroInHelp

HeroInHelp
  • 4 posts

Recently, I decided to give this game another go since a 6 month absence. Area's like Newtown, military bases and the like (motels etc.) didn't exist.

So, I set out to see what gear I could scoop up in these new areas. Half the time I my survivors won't leave the safe zone. They acknowledge my cursor commands, but won't move. I also noticed zombies don't spawn.

It's the same issue in http://forum.conarti...-in-a-mission/, It would be handy to know whether this really is a "space bar" bug, or an oversight in the zombie generating engine.

Does anyone else have this issue, and can we overcome it before waiting on the dev's help?

Edited by HeroInHelp, 23 January 2014 - 08:03 AM.

oldgamster

oldgamster
  • 1,018 posts

there is a space bar bug brought on by chatting while loading into a mission/raid or while actually in them. the work around is to bounce the space bar a couple times and that moves control back into the map rather than chat window. yours sounds like there is some data corruption? have you tried clearing cache and temporary internet files? you played before and may have some files already on your system that might be in conflict with new files and load requests. baring that provide your browser and flash info for the guys behind the scenes and good luck!

Scrub McLordington LXIX

Scrub McLordington LXIX
  • 1,366 posts

I think this has to do with the E button, that once pressed puts it into command mode, this can also be fixed by pressing the E button while outside of the chatbox.

Damirowski

Damirowski
  • 2 posts

I had the same problem on the bridge which is part of the Canal park south (level 34) - the soldiers could not move and under them was not green spawn zone. They all died.

Edited by Damirowski, 06 February 2014 - 06:42 AM.

iriquoi pliskin

iriquoi pliskin
  • 81 posts

I think this has to do with the E button, that once pressed puts it into command mode, this can also be fixed by pressing the E button while outside of the chatbox.

nothing to do with chat command buttons, i never use chatrooms.

a temporary solution however:

1. run a mission.

2. complete it and go back to the compound.

3. see the mission report

4. resfresh/reload the game - then you can play another.

if i try to run sequential missions, the next team of survivors are 'stuck' at the start of the mission (zombies don't move either), but z's can be shot at!

go figure

iriquoi pliskin

iriquoi pliskin
  • 81 posts

only seems to be occurring at the new prison layout.  still needs fixing though!  have also had issues at the motel layouts (both of them)

Edited by iriquoi pliskin, 11 February 2014 - 04:26 PM.

Tom

Tom
  • 400 posts

Got it should be up soon!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: frozen, move, survivors, newtown, level 39, armorgames, bug, help, spawn