Photo

Junk Boxes?

Best Answer IRA_ , 23 January 2014 - 06:37 PM

Lol :) You get the things inside by recycling -- the boxes contain either nails or rivets. The boxes themselves are made of metal or wood. When you recycle one, you get BOTH the material the box is made of AND what's inside of it (Nails and Rivets). 

Go to the full post »

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Elpeluca55555

Elpeluca55555
  • 1 posts

In some of the descriptions of small Wood box or small metal box says there is something inside but how do i get the things that are inside the box, i have tried reclying but it only gives me the materials of box. Any Help?

IRA_

IRA_
  • 75 posts
✓  Best Answer

Lol :) You get the things inside by recycling -- the boxes contain either nails or rivets. The boxes themselves are made of metal or wood. When you recycle one, you get BOTH the material the box is made of AND what's inside of it (Nails and Rivets). 

Scrub McLordington LXIX

Scrub McLordington LXIX
  • 1,366 posts

The "Matchboxes" are contents, i figured the nails and rivets are usually what keeps the box from falling apart.

IRA_

IRA_
  • 75 posts

The "Matchboxes" are contents, i figured the nails and rivets are usually what keeps the box from falling apart.

Oh, right. I don't exactly look at those boxes when I toss them in the recycler, so I totally forgot that update which added the matches to the boxes. Thanks, Jerome :)

Skidtzo

Skidtzo
  • 15 posts

mtal box - small, metal box, wood box - small and wood box.... when I recycle them by hand I only see metal and wood along with rivets or nails. The metal box also has a cylinder - which I assumed was the handle or something like that. I don't don't see a matchbox anywhere. If I stick them in the level 2 recycler it works the same... do you not see matchboxes until you have a higher level recycler or was something changed and there isn't anything in these boxes any longer?

Skidtzo

Skidtzo
  • 15 posts

metal box - small, metal box, wood box - small and wood box.... when I recycle them by hand I only see metal and wood along with rivets or nails. The metal box also has a cylinder - which I assumed was the handle or something like that. I don't don't see a matchbox anywhere. If I stick them in the level 2 recycler it works the same... do you not see matchboxes until you have a higher level recycler or was something changed and there isn't anything in these boxes any longer?

(edited for creative spelling)

Recon_guy

Recon_guy
  • 386 posts

metal box - small, metal box, wood box - small and wood box.... when I recycle them by hand I only see metal and wood along with rivets or nails. The metal box also has a cylinder - which I assumed was the handle or something like that. I don't don't see a matchbox anywhere. If I stick them in the level 2 recycler it works the same... do you not see matchboxes until you have a higher level recycler or was something changed and there isn't anything in these boxes any longer?
(edited for creative spelling)

You know you can edit your first post without posting a second time

Skidtzo

Skidtzo
  • 15 posts

Yeah, dunno what I did. I hit the edit button to edit it, edited it and then ended up with 2 anyway and I don't see a delete option.

Skidtzo

Skidtzo
  • 15 posts

ah ok. so the metal & wood boxes (and cloth bags) don't have anything in them at any point despite the description?