Survivor Request - Scavenge Wood

bugwood scavenge dumb

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Velorio

Velorio
  • 2 posts

Hey,

About 3 hours ago I got time limited quest from one of my survivors to scavenge 80wood well I sent all of my survivors to scavenge it (I used automated option, Hardware stores, warehouses etc.) but when they returned (in mission report it said that they brought 20 - 50wood) but in quest report it still tells me that I have scavenged 0/80 wood.

Then I tried to scavenge manually, again mission report said that I scavenged 30 - 50wood but there was no change in quest report (0/80) so i tried to get wood from recycling, wood drop off etc. but still no change,

soo am I doing something wrong or is it bug?

Thanks

LLiquid

LLiquid
  • 2,533 posts

These survivor requests require you to play manual missions.

The following do NOT count;

Automated missions

Resources from recycling

Resources from drop-offs

If you played a manual mission, got your survivors back to the green safe zone before the timer expired, then you should have got the resources (assuming they were in their raw state of plank/stack wood)

Velorio

Velorio
  • 2 posts

These survivor requests require you to play manual missions.

The following do NOT count;

Automated missions

Resources from recycling

Resources from drop-offs

If you played a manual mission, got your survivors back to the green safe zone before the timer expired, then you should have got the resources (assuming they were in their raw state of plank/stack wood)

Thanks, it works now :D idk why it didnt work back then

oldgamster

oldgamster
  • 1,018 posts

Thanks, it works now :D idk why it didnt work back then

sometimes there is just a delay in the objectives updating. next time you see something like that try doing a refresh to force a data request from the server.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: bugwood, scavenge, dumb