Photo

Guide On How To Find Uniques, Looter Books, Premium Hats

uniques

• Please log in to reply
68 replies to this topic

Ian Cofaff

Ian Cofaff
  • 91 posts

If you think you can rant in this topic and say that you are on topic even if you are only whining, I remember you the title of the topic.

Guide On How To Find Uniques, Looter Books, Premium Hats

So, until you are useful to develope this guide, or you make a legit question, you are on topic, if not, retain yourserlf from rant in here. It's evident that you are using the (probably) most read topic that has ever been made, this is called "kid attention". If you came here making your loser claims, that is what you get. You are free to answer back. But this is my last talk with you. Have a good day on your minipony.

Edited by Ian Cofaff, 07 February 2014 - 08:50 AM.

IsaoTakeshita

IsaoTakeshita
  • 33 posts

Ian does this truly work every time?

Ian Cofaff

Ian Cofaff
  • 91 posts

It's stated in my OP that sometimes it can fail. I can tell you this. I've found a new uni pistol lvl 45 5 minutes ago. Generaly It works. Just don't give up if the first day it doesn't work. I could have made this topic months ago. But I started to write a guide on a .txt file, to see what some peoples i know achieve. And the one that use their brain, have raised their uni amount since that day.

A_Helfinstine

A_Helfinstine
  • 10 posts

Using your system and doing the steps up to looting itself:

I am including Weapons and Gear alone in the count.

Warehouse 46, Depot 46, Small Warehouse 45, and Construction Site 45 to get gas maxed.

16% Furious Search / 10% Looter / 7% Oh Shiny

Run#1: Both Suburb 46s - 2 Blues, 4 Greens, 4 Greys

Run#2: Prison 47 and Military Base 47 - 1 Rare, 10 Greens, 9 Greys

Run#3: Highway 47 and Large Park 47 - 4 Greens, 8 Greys

Run#4: Both Gunstores 44 and Police Station 44 - 1 Rare, 1 Blue, 4 Greens, 14 Greys

16% Furious Search / 5% Looter / 7% Oh Shiny

Run#5: Motel 45, Large Park 45, and Security 44 - 1 Purple, 7 Green, 5 Greys

Run#6: Security 44, Gunstore 42, and Police 42 - 1 Purple, 6 Green, 21 Greys

16% Furious Search / 5% Looter / 4% Oh Shiny

Run#7: Large Subway 45, Small Street 45, Large Motel 44 - 3 Blues, 6 Greens, 8 Greys

Run#8: Large Subway 43, Small Street 43, and Security 42 - 1 Blue, 5 Greens, 13 Greys

I'll continue doing this over the weekend. However, I'm saving my 15% looters for the war boost.

Edited by A_Helfinstine, 07 February 2014 - 08:37 AM.

Ian Cofaff

Ian Cofaff
  • 91 posts

Those are the worst places where you can go. You are not doing as i said.

Warehouse 46, Depot 46, Small Warehouse 45, and Construction Site 45 to get gas maxed.

IsaoTakeshita

IsaoTakeshita
  • 33 posts

And also where can i find bandos cause all i saw mentioned was vests

Ian Cofaff

Ian Cofaff
  • 91 posts

Anywhere. As i told in the OP, type is random, drop can be forced with my guide.

IsaoTakeshita

IsaoTakeshita
  • 33 posts

oh okay that makes more sense now thanks

Con

Con
  • 4,275 posts

The fuel cap has exactly zero to do with item drops, in fact it doesn't even remove fuel from your possible rolls. 

I'd take all of this with a grain of salt, guys. What you're reading is someones anecdotal evidence. No offence intended, Ian.

KaH

KaH
  • 123 posts

The fuel cap has exactly zero to do with item drops, in fact it doesn't even remove fuel from your possible rolls. 

I'd take all of this with a grain of salt, guys. What you're reading is someones anecdotal evidence. No offence intended, Ian.

He speaks. Case closed. :)

Ian Cofaff

Ian Cofaff
  • 91 posts

I'm not offended Con, I keep on playing as i always did, and I get lots of uniques. I have to thank you for letting us know that the rolls of this game resemble Diablo rolls. That is why I understood how to find so many unis. I get your point, you talk from the point of view of the simple numbers and chances you put in the game. But this is just a game, something developed from a human mind, and from my great experience gained from playing a multitude of differents videogames, I know the odds are different and can be understood as I did.

Edit: the only thing is that I would not call anecdotal the experience of months of playing. There are other peoples that boosted their findings with my advices even before i started this topic.

Edited by Ian Cofaff, 07 February 2014 - 11:20 AM.

LLiquid

LLiquid
  • 2,533 posts

Edit: the only thing is that I would not call anecdotal the experience of months of playing. There are other peoples that boosted their findings with my advices even before i started this topic.

Thats still going to be a minuscule sample compared to the entire player base and the statistics Con and the team have access to

Ian Cofaff

Ian Cofaff
  • 91 posts

LLiquid, a serious beta tester that understand the odds of the game is much more useful than 1.000.000 players that instead playing the game, are played by it. If all the peoples start to use my advices, I think that Con has to nerf chances to find unis. Plus, this morning, i get that exploit which i asked the email for, that confirm that there is much more ice under the sea. They are great developers, but when it comes to beta testing, they don't have the time to test as I have, and maybe, no offence Con, the same skills as me to understand the matrix of a game. You can trust me or not, i simply made this post to prove multiple things, not only that unis are easy to find if you know how. I finished supermariobros in the 1988 with just one life, while i wasn't even 10 years old... metroid for the nes without using codes that will let you continue from where you left, in 1988 too. I played pretty much every arcade game that has been developed, friends and peoples from my family always call me when they can't go on with a game, plus i use pc since dos, cause my father was a programmer and i've studied to programmation. I don't have to tell lies, i don't gain anything on this. I just want to help peoples to not get mad cause they can't get a uni in months. If i found myself at least 40 unis last month, it's not by chance, but thanks to my knowledge. There are many other things I know about pc and mac. I would make you a simple example. Everyday you can turn on and off the light in your house, but if you find yourself in a real zombie outbreak, would you be able to construct a generator? You would not have the possibility like here to buy fuel from the online market. That is why many peoples rant that this game is a pay to win, they will be the first that would not pass the first night in a zombie outbreak.

GranFinale

GranFinale
  • 35 posts

I don't understand how the ability to complete an Arcade game is related to the ability to understand the concept of uni drops, but meh.

Ian Cofaff

Ian Cofaff
  • 91 posts

It's just to say that i'm not the average players, i'm an advanced player. Plus, if you know what the exploit is, you will start to think that i'm right. There is more than one thing that the average player do not get. but meh

Maruse

Maruse
  • 814 posts

It's just to say that i'm not the average players, i'm an advanced player. Plus, if you know what the exploit is, you will start to think that i'm right. There is more than one thing that the average player do not get. but meh

Yes your skills at having your compound wrecked is very advanced.

Edited by Maruse, 07 February 2014 - 04:34 PM.

Ian Cofaff

Ian Cofaff
  • 91 posts

that is because i don't care about raiding. you can imagine that if i wanted to, i would be one of the best raiders around. stop thinking that if someone is not a raider, it means he is not able to do anything. You raiders live in a world of brute force, that is why the majority of you are not able to find unis like me. have a nice day Maruse

Edited by Ian Cofaff, 07 February 2014 - 04:42 PM.

Maruse

Maruse
  • 814 posts

that is because i don't care about raiding. you can imagine that if i wanted to, i would be one of the best raiders around. stop thinking that if someone is not a raider, it means he is not able to do anything.

Sure what ever you say ;)

Ps: pretty sure you need skills in making a layout when you are defending not raiding skills.

Edited by Maruse, 07 February 2014 - 04:43 PM.

Ian Cofaff

Ian Cofaff
  • 91 posts

It can be, simply I do not care. Again, have a nice day Maruse, until karma will teach you a lesson.

Maruse

Maruse
  • 814 posts

It can be, simply I do not care. Again, have a nice day Maruse, until karma will teach you a lesson.

Good karma is on my hit list.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: uniques