Photo

Con Artist Is Great But I Think They Should Add This Thing

hand-held radios the last stand dead zone new build ideas offensive gear alliance call in reinforcements con artists

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

TOMIS13LACK

TOMIS13LACK
  • 6 posts

they should Add a thing where if you build it you can produce A hand-held radio and if you're on a mission your men are dying one can equip  it as an offensive gear and when you use it it will call one or more people from your compound but it can only add up to 5. I do not think it should be just a craft i think you'll need to build a center for it. Also if your alliance wins the war or something they would get an alliance hand-held radio in which you can call backup from another guy in your alliance (with his permission).Finally when your on an automated mission and the odds are below good you can get a prompt that will say "*survivor name* wants to get reinforcements" any you could click on send or don't send and if you click on send it will open the mission thing where you pick survivors to go on missions and a few slots will be open where they were not when you first sent them and you can choose who else to send.

Zqqn

Zqqn
  • 90 posts

Can it be used in raids? Because if it can, then it would be too OP: Basically 10 raiders against 10 defenders. 

Edited by Zqqn, 05 February 2014 - 02:57 PM.

TOMIS13LACK

TOMIS13LACK
  • 6 posts

/q Can it be used in raids? Because if it can, then it would be too OP: Basically 10 raiders against 10 defenders.  /q

no it cant be used in raids. Accually it may be if they are at least 3 lvls higher than you maybe.

Edited by TOMIS13LACK, 05 February 2014 - 03:11 PM.

Zqqn

Zqqn
  • 90 posts

Also, there is no real time multi-player in this game, so you can't summon someone else from your alliance. 

TOMIS13LACK

TOMIS13LACK
  • 6 posts

Also, there is no real time multi-player in this game, so you can't summon someone else from your alliance. 

im not saying multiplayer im saying you see they're online so you can ask them for guys they say yes or no and boom you got their guys for how long till they want them back like 1 or 2 hrs etc and by that i mean when you call them in they can give them to you for an exact amount of time then you use their men not them use their men with you

Edited by TOMIS13LACK, 05 February 2014 - 03:12 PM.

Zqqn

Zqqn
  • 90 posts

That's still real time multi-player: players interacting like that in game.

Dallas

Dallas
  • 1,454 posts

This seems too impossible to do.

Hatchford

Hatchford
  • 920 posts

you made a thread for this idea 2 weeks ago. you just happened to flesh it out a lil better this time. perhaps your unfamiliar with forum etiquette but posting the same idea under different threads is not going to get you anywhere.

onto your idea tho, I absolutely dislike this idea. I have hardly ever struggled running missions. if you are running into problems you need to get better gear and go to a lower level place. just because your struggling doesn't mean the game should be made easier.

Dallas

Dallas
  • 1,454 posts

you made a thread for this idea 2 weeks ago. you just happened to flesh it out a lil better this time. perhaps your unfamiliar with forum etiquette but posting the same idea under different threads is not going to get you anywhere.

onto your idea tho, I absolutely dislike this idea. I have hardly ever struggled running missions. if you are running into problems you need to get better gear and go to a lower level place. just because your struggling doesn't mean the game should be made easier.

And it is a strategy game after all.

TOMIS13LACK

TOMIS13LACK
  • 6 posts

It will open like the trade menu just different and they can put their men in it

TOMIS13LACK

TOMIS13LACK
  • 6 posts

It will open like the trade menu just different and they can put their men in it

im not struggling i just think it would be good if you were to accidentally put a lvl 17 alone in a lvl 18 area (no i have not experienced this just saying if i were to)

oldgamster

oldgamster
  • 1,018 posts

im not struggling i just think it would be good if you were to accidentally put a lvl 17 alone in a lvl 18 area (no i have not experienced this just saying if i were to)

if you do that then you need to start watching the success rating for a mission when you do a load out.

success_meter.jpg

Bruce Lee

Bruce Lee
  • 1,528 posts

We already have a fix for this; It's called "refreshing".

The only reason people suggest ideas is because they benefit them, not other people. You could say that you're a giving person, but in the end, it's always "me me me". Nobody's exempt from that.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: hand-held radios, the last stand dead zone, new, build, ideas, offensive gear, alliance, call in, reinforcements, con artists