Photo

Attention Scholars:

scholar need searching weapons gear books

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

MelissaO

MelissaO
  • 817 posts

Many of our members hold onto items, books, weapons, gear, etc. in hopes of helping out other Scholars. The problem is that we don't always run into the person needing what we have in-game. Beziot came up with the idea of forming a list of things that Scholars were in need of so that those of us who had those items might be able to pass them along.

JrbAgs

JrbAgs
  • 4 posts

Hi,

* I am only level 32 but maybe lower levels could want something from me.

* I have gear level 18-20 : shooting gloves +45% ranged combat, running shoes +25% move speed, work shoes +18% move speed +5% health.

I have weapon level 20 : rare assault rifle 50dmg/sec.

I loot wood/metal/clothes in lvl 20 area ; disposed some gears and weapons yesterday but others lvl 20 will probably come soon. Tell me if you need it.

I have a lot of books that allow 2 times of one book, books that last 1/2hour for something (Oooh shiny, experience, food prod etc) or last forever (baiting your home, morale, more health/rare/damage from zombies for greater experience), and supply boxes (nice Zmaas, tactical response lvl1-2, winter cache).

* I need some weapons level 30-35 : pistol/SMG (for medic against zombies), long range (to defend the compound) and melee that don't slow movement (for fighters against zombies).

* I need books that last forever better than the ones i use and with same effect : ammo cost -10%, 6% wood drop chance, 8% clothes drop chance, return time -7%, return time +135% while experience +100%, peak oil fuel drop +19%, survival psychology morale +20% experience +2%.

And would be glad to receive any tip about good books :)

Edited by JrbAgs, 08 February 2014 - 07:18 AM.

LLiquid

LLiquid
  • 2,533 posts

Many of our members hold onto items, books, weapons, gear, etc. in hopes of helping out other Scholars. The problem is that we don't always run into the person needing what we have in-game. Beziot came up with the idea of forming a list of things that Scholars were in need of so that those of us who had those items might be able to pass them along.

You guys had one of these already http://forum.conarti...olar#entry43483

MelissaO

MelissaO
  • 817 posts

You guys had one of these already http://forum.conarti...olar#entry43483

Thanks for posting that link. That is a list of items being held. I wanted to create a separate place for Scholars to list things they needed. We have many new people now and I am sure some have not seen that link yet. Hopefully now with both parties having a spot to post and not depending on hooking up in chat by chance more people will get the help they need and clear out some long held items. :)

PeterTehDumb

PeterTehDumb
  • 1,634 posts

Ah, I don't need anything, probably going to toss stuff out for everyone instead.

I'll keep a lookout just in case.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: scholar, need, searching, weapons, gear, books