Map Zoom Inadequately

map zoom missions automatic loot

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

Njaelic

Njaelic
  • 185 posts

Hello,

with all the new areas opening the actual zoom is extremly annoying. Well I don't know how to improve it at the moment.

Whats your opinion? Maybe someone has an idea for it?

Greetings,

Nja

Edited by Njaelic, 12 February 2014 - 07:02 AM.

oldgamster

oldgamster
  • 1,018 posts

my only wish for the map as well as the compound views is to be able to zoom further back so you can see more of the map and all of the compound corner to corner.

what do you not like? maybe stating that can help define needs rather then saying "i don't like it". need something to call a starting point before anything can be done to move forward.

Njaelic

Njaelic
  • 185 posts

I play on a laptop and only see a small amount of the city map. More zoom would be nice or a bigger map with the suburbs and than the subs itself. Something like this.

Dallas

Dallas
  • 1,454 posts

my only wish for the map as well as the compound views is to be able to zoom further back so you can see more of the map and all of the compound corner to corner.

what do you not like? maybe stating that can help define needs rather then saying "i don't like it". need something to call a starting point before anything can be done to move forward.

That's nice, but then secret attacks in raid would then not work.

oldgamster

oldgamster
  • 1,018 posts

I play on a laptop and only see a small amount of the city map. More zoom would be nice or a bigger map with the suburbs and than the subs itself. Something like this.

ok so you want to be able to zoom out more. i agree. i'd like that as well.

That's nice, but then secret attacks in raid would then not work.

help me understand as i don't follow. as it is i can move all over the map. if i have raiders in different locs on the map doing different things it would save time being able just see them rather than moving the map all the time when in a raid. or i could be editing my pound and have some things on one corner i want to move to another corner... or i simply want to see more of the city map to be able to see if i cleared all the weapon buildings...

what is this secret attack in a raid you mention? you can already see the whole map and rotate it just not all at once.

Edited by oldgamster, 12 February 2014 - 11:53 PM.

Dallas

Dallas
  • 1,454 posts

ok so you want to be able to zoom out more. i agree. i'd like that as well.

help me understand as i don't follow. as it is i can move all over the map. if i have raiders in different locs on the map doing different things it would save time being able just see them rather than moving the map all the time when in a raid. or i could be editing my pound and have some things on one corner i want to move to another corner... or i simply want to see more of the city map to be able to see if i cleared all the weapon buildings...

what is this secret attack in a raid you mention? you can already see the whole map and rotate it just not all at once.

Like they hide behind some storages or something.

oldgamster

oldgamster
  • 1,018 posts

Like they hide behind some storages or something.

that wont change at all. what is being asked for is to zoom further out. pull back into the air more so you can see corner to corner. not drop buildings or structures down and see defender placement. but i just run my mouse over the map to find any hidden defenders. there are no secret attacks like that unless you don't look for them.

Dallas

Dallas
  • 1,454 posts

that wont change at all. what is being asked for is to zoom further out. pull back into the air more so you can see corner to corner. not drop buildings or structures down and see defender placement. but i just run my mouse over the map to find any hidden defenders. there are no secret attacks like that unless you don't look for them.

Yea, I guess, but I was thinking about more about the angle.

oldgamster

oldgamster
  • 1,018 posts

Yea, I guess, but I was thinking about more about the angle.

nope just zoom out more.

Dallas

Dallas
  • 1,454 posts

nope just zoom out more.

Ah, I see.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: map, zoom, missions, automatic, loot