Photo

Dead Zone’s Home For Wandering Souls (dz3)

Wandering Souls alliance Looter Non-Raiding

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

KHill

KHill
  • 200 posts

Dead Zone’s Home for

Wandering Souls

(DZ3)

AG/FB Server                                                                       

Wandering Souls is your Favorite Pub, Gun Store and Grandma & Grandpa House all rolled up

in to one Community.

A place to put your feet up and weather out the Hard Times with Friends & Family.

We are a Neutral Non-Aggressive Non-Possessive Alliance, Catering to Team work and Active        

Players with the Freedom to try other things without Judgements.

We’re Looters, Not Raiders!!  

“Thou we do allow Bounty Hunting”

Everyone is expected to pull their own weight with the Knowledge that THIS IS A GAME!! 

Real Life comes first.

~               ~               ~               ~               ~

Rules are Simple.

1st, Have Fun!

“Remember We’re all about the chill.”

~

2nd, Be Helpful, Civil in Public and Respectful to those deserving.

(We have Alliance chat for a reason, If you need to blow off steam (Spam, Yell and Cuss to your heart’s content that is the place to do it!))

~

3rd, No Griefing, Scams. All trades need to be on the up and up.

~

4th, Obey the Rules of the game.

(ToS / Terms of Service)

~

5th, We do NOT Raid!

( Some of us believe in Eye for an Eye, a Tooth for a Tooth fundamentals)

Retaliation Attacks are permitted

Those with Bounties need their Spankings,

Bounty Hunting is permitted.

~

6th, When a Founder or Leader says stop, STOP!  Listen to them.

~

7th, We are Non-Possessive, You can choose to leave to try new things as long as you’re in good standing, you may return without Question.

( In Other words, If you leave and join a bunch of A-Holes and make a 100 enemies. 

You've built your Boat now sail Away!! )

~                                                                                                                                   

8th, Everyone is expected to pull their own weight on War Tasks.                                 

~               ~               ~               ~               ~

We’re about the chill, Relaxing and putting your feet up!

(Religion, Politics and Sexuality be avoided in Alliance chat.)

Every Member can ask for a Topics be changed if offended without Worry of any Reprisal.

(Guys remember there are Ladies here)

~   ~   ~   ~   ~   ~   ~   ~   ~   ~   ~   ~   ~   ~   ~ 

We are Recruiting,

On AG/FB Server.

Level 10+

(game requires a Banner that can be built at Lvl 10)

In Game Name:

How Often Do You Play:          

Have you read the TOS:

We are Non-Aggressive,

Do you Raid:

Do you agree with and Understand

the rules of Our Alliance:

Edited by KHill, 21 April 2014 - 08:18 AM.

MelissaO

MelissaO
  • 817 posts

Wonderful Khill :) Great job!! I am happy to be on your team.

PeterTehDumb

PeterTehDumb
  • 1,634 posts

Good luck guys!

The Insane Wood Fairy

The Insane Wood Fairy
  • 124 posts
Gl&Hf!

oldgamster

oldgamster
  • 1,018 posts

best to you and your crew!

KHill

KHill
  • 200 posts

Thanks guys.  I thought the Topic was dead.  never got any follow up reports.

MelissaO

MelissaO
  • 817 posts
Khill - I sent word, hope you got it, I will not be back in game until 3/1. Seems knocking a pop over into your router is a very bad idea. That is the first date they can come out and replace it. I apologize for having to be absent.

Edit: Khill I got a call from the internet gods today and they will be out a day earlier than expected 2/28. Not a huge change but wanted to keep you up to date.

Edited by MelissaO, 27 February 2014 - 02:36 AM.

KHill

KHill
  • 200 posts

Khill - I sent word, hope you got it, I will not be back in game until 3/1. Seems knocking a pop over into your router is a very bad idea. That is the first date they can come out and replace it. I apologize for having to be absent.

Edit: Khill I got a call from the internet gods today and they will be out a day earlier than expected 2/28. Not a huge change but wanted to keep you up to date.

Relax, Mel..  No worries..  I thought i replied to this already. 

The worst Router crash I ever had was my Iguana who uses to sit over the vents of the router. pissed in to the vents..   well I hope, that is what he did. it had just stopped working with a burned rubber smell.  I didn't see any sign of liquid until I took it back to the store.

The guy at Bestbuy was like "WTF, There is stuff coming out of it and It stinks." ya gotta love extended warranties.  got a replacement 5 minutes later.

MelissaO

MelissaO
  • 817 posts

Relax, Mel..  No worries..  I thought i replied to this already. 

The worst Router crash I ever had was my Iguana who uses to sit over the vents of the router. pissed in to the vents..   well I hope, that is what he did. it had just stopped working with a burned rubber smell.  I didn't see any sign of liquid until I took it back to the store.
The guy at Bestbuy was like "WTF, There is stuff coming out of it and It stinks." ya gotta love extended warranties.  got a replacement 5 minutes later.

OMG That's a great one!! Thanks for understanding.

The Architect

The Architect
  • 2,995 posts

Nice ^_^ good luck KHILL

KHill

KHill
  • 200 posts

Wandering Souls

Alliance Application

We are Recruiting,

On AG/FB Server.

Level 10+

(Game requires a Banner that can be built at Lvl 10)

In Game Name:

How often do you play:          

Have you read the TOS:

We are a Non-Aggressive Alliance,

Do you Raid:

the rules of Our Alliance:

KHill

KHill
  • 200 posts

Wandering Souls

Alliance Application

We are Recruiting,

On AG/FB Server.

Level 10+

(Game requires a Banner that can be built at Lvl 10)

In Game Name: Khill

How often do you play: Every day    

Have you read the TOS: Yes

We are a Non-Aggressive Alliance,

Do you Raid:No

the rules of Our Alliance: Yes

mrbemba

mrbemba
  • 1 posts

In game name: mrbemba

How often do you play: almost every day

Do you raid: No

Do you agree with and understand the rules of our Alliance: Yes

KHill

KHill
  • 200 posts

I'll keep an eye out for ya. but you can contact any DZ3 member to be accected!!

KHill

KHill
  • 200 posts

I'm not seeing you at all?  And neither has anyone from my alliance..  are you Kong server?

Edited by KHill, 15 May 2014 - 11:43 PM.

Relentless

Relentless
  • 14 posts

hello ^_^

Edited by Relentless, 27 May 2014 - 12:45 AM.

KHill

KHill
  • 200 posts

hello ^_^

i'm looking for ya, there are 2 relentless' so far. unless someone who doesn't know you want to join also plays from your account.

wliew

wliew
  • 6 posts

n game name: LIEW W

How often do you play: every day

KHill

KHill
  • 200 posts

n game name: LIEW W

How often do you play: every day

I'm looking for ya, but i haven't seen ya...   just ask for an invite from anyone with the DZ3 tag!

Relentless

Relentless
  • 14 posts

i'm looking for ya, there are 2 relentless' so far. unless someone who doesn't know you want to join also plays from your account.

yeah i also notice it,..somtimes i logged in my name goes like Relentless(2) ,... the other relentless is on..hahaha i wonder what level is he,...

and also ^_^  go go go DZ Wandering souls.. ^_^ 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Wandering Souls, alliance, Looter, Non-Raiding