Photo

Where Are You Finding Your Beacon Parts?

beacon Parts Missions

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

Sciberius

Sciberius
  • 17 posts

Here is what I have found and where I have searched anyone has better success?

https://www.facebook...=1&l=b300e068d2

------

Edit:  Hmm can find the add picture button for posts... any suggestions?

Edited by Sciberius, 25 April 2013 - 10:02 PM.

UglyStamps

UglyStamps
  • 314 posts

Streets and hardware stores.

I'm not going to bother going anywhere else as they probably don't have a "container" containing the parts

Emnity

Emnity
  • 273 posts

I have now found parts in a different location every time. As with the christmas parts and every other item that is non-area specific it's all RNG. Herc boxes, christmas decorations, beacon parts, they can all be obtained from any container. The only thing that makes one location better than another is by chosing a site that has more containers to loot. While you're not increasing the chance of finding anything per container because of the type of site, you're increasing the chance due to the sheer number of containers.

Arthur_Bishop

Arthur_Bishop
  • 227 posts

I myself have always found a beacon part in a container that would normally hold guns (Green weapons lockers, humvees, and black gun boxes immediately come to mind). As a result, I would probably suggest visiting any place with a gun icon over it, or any maps that have the possibility of having at least a green gun box or two in it (Some warehouses, maybe construction sites).

Sciberius

Sciberius
  • 17 posts

removed by user

Edited by Sciberius, 25 April 2013 - 10:48 PM.

ertdfg

ertdfg
  • 1 posts

Security, 2 parts

Gunstore, 2 parts

Park, 4 parts

Lvl 22-26 areas (as that's where I am) automated on this run.

I had some from streets earlier; no luck with several hardware store/warehouse runs.  Gun locations and gun boxes were good; got my last parts (3 housings) in a large park.

Rain08

Rain08
  • 1,370 posts

The areas for me that I can find those stuff are: Police Station, Streets, Security and Warehouses (all in "Brookvale" area). I think Con buffed the drop rates of the beacon, I can find more than I expected. A thread were someone gets tons of the components for the Beacon.:
http://forum.conarti...y-beacon-parts/

Kuronishen

Kuronishen
  • 545 posts

I myself have always found a beacon part in a container that would normally hold guns (Green weapons lockers, humvees, and black gun boxes immediately come to mind). As a result, I would probably suggest visiting any place with a gun icon over it, or any maps that have the possibility of having at least a green gun box or two in it (Some warehouses, maybe construction sites).

Pretty much this. Any container that can drop weapons also seems to have a chance to drop beacon parts. Therefore, while you can get them from any weapon container, the best places to get them will be mission zones with high numbers of these containers - Highways, streets, gun stores, police stations, security buildings, parks, and even warehouses all have fair chances of dropping beacon parts.

If you want them fast, send your people out to the lower level versions of the areas listed above - it shouldn't take you more than 2-3 days to get all the parts you need, especially with the new increased drop rates. Just keep in mind the beacon takes 24 hours to build, so make sure you find all the parts you need well before the time limit on the task hits the 1 day left mark.

Darg

Darg
  • 109 posts

http://forum.conarti...l-beacon-parts/

Seres69

Seres69
  • 235 posts

I find them there where I normally find good gear and weapons, but those beacon parts replaced them...

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: beacon, Parts, Missions