MrKnuckleman

YouSeeMe
JanJan
Satoru8394
groar

Sev

Sev
  • 548 posts
Here is another bunch of bans.  Consider a large number of them are alt accounts, it seems like I should remind people that if you are caught cheating, all of the accounts we think are linked to your account will also be suspended.

Lonewolf
Derry Alhazmi
Robertov
Dev Dead Zone
DeLonghi
BlackoKiller
Prach
Pinch
nextzomby
TEGIN
Sakata Gintoki
Nlills
ExcuTioner
Halukbaba
zombilike
Hunz
SANX

lineagetestas1
Toarco
suprin Tuichai
Sand Terion
Plnch
GoldSolace
Gunne
Tevatz
megabuilt
TEGIN

Sev

Sev
  • 548 posts
poowaioi1212
Melina Crossrove
Jack Dunhill
St Anger
Thai Bao ZINX
David Walker
Pro Gun
KingOfZombi
XzoDuZ
Alex Gold
abed1987
Lanfluhr
LauXI
Wak Lang
Spyky
Jhonny Goodbye
SonicTailst
Marco Venturi
DIDIT
mhany

Entopia
Petrolium
Alff
XzoDuZ
FireDodong
Matoki
watchdogs232

Sev

Sev
  • 548 posts

I was a bit slow getting around to banning these people.  Sorry if you thought you were getting away with it :P

cloudezio
CaptainMacmillan
nigreadfadf
TiagoRossaneis
EEEFE
Nicky Lazuardian
GIen
DIEGO MATTAR
Cscamper
Puradelu
Z3_Zumbie
meddy hacker
av8dfe
variable
markymc1991
Gogon
ServerM
Steelthunder
TaBz
samehvirus
oflegions
Dion
iNstanteneous
Hackeerr
Star Pinch
Darko Milkov
DarKKinG
Veggy

ezxio
uuRaka
Haxojen
JigglyG
T R
av8dfe3
Mongkey Wrench
Nebula47
Deryl Dixion
Cloric E Franda
000SheiiK000
Zacht_Bell
Hallgato Erika
PappE1
ColdFusion
Servermarlo
TaBz3
De Iceday
gekkoooo
Rocketboobs
Boobalize
Badhan
LadyWest
Tolkuba
Alucerd
milkov84

Sev

Sev
  • 548 posts
Long Ot
habeeb5th
Xarcius
LordOfDeath
RIVAL
ArcherOfLegends
lenoon
Foxtrot 
Neblicutzu
Ionut Ciprian
Xander Ownage
MAXXXXX
fastnick1oo
Mototon
neotoxicph
Ashrael

TrololoMAN
bonaventura
pugy
neta
NGOX
FREED 
CristeaI
ALLIENN
Nazuz

Sev

Sev
  • 548 posts
I've been a bit slack with updating this list the last couple of months.  Here is a short list of people I suspended today:

althea hana
JeeebeZ
alstar
PhuongNhiNho
zenukxiii
Vastia

There have been a few others that have also been banned here and there, but I didn't bother keeping a list of their names so you will just have to take my word for it :)

Sev

Sev
  • 548 posts

Here is another batch of people (and their alts) that have been banned for cheating.  A few repeat offenders here.

BeMeo
bot4554M173
suslik11
jaime h
Gotenksco
Leader Phuong
HugoH68

LumBoc
BIGBANANA
jaime herrera
leonardohp
Hugo Henaine

Sev

Sev
  • 548 posts

I haven't done an update to the hackers list in quite a while.  We've implemented a bunch of new checks, secured a few systems and have been testing out a new way of dealing with some of the people.

The result is that the number of people that have been caught using cheats has dropped drastically the last 8 or so months and I haven't had a large number of names to post here - either there are less people risking it or they are getting better as hiding it :-p

The reason I am writing this post though is because last week we had a major issue with some players that had found an exploit in the trade system - as a lot of you probably know, we ended up shutting down trade for a number of days whilst we looked into it.

After spending a few days going through all the logs I narrowed the main perpetrators to these two players:

- Tokisaki Kurumi

- Dimas Dragol

These two players, all of their alts (Lavadome, Dimas Drago, Drago Dimas, etc.) and a few other people that we believe were involved were all permanently banned from the game.

Dimas was the leader of an alliance called The Last Legions [4LL] and the alliance asked that they be allowed to take over and continue playing rather than being disbanded.  We thought this was fair as most of them appeared to be innocent.

Dimas went on to create some new accounts.  We watched as he quickly levelled up his account and built up an impressive fuel supply.  This appeared to be done using the help of friends and old alliance mates that donated him a lot of items we believe were created via the use of the exploit we discovered last week.

He also started using a hack to exploit the game. Ironically, or stupidly, the same one we confronted him about in the past.

We would rather spend our time making games than dealing with people like this and their friends - they bring nothing good to the community.  As a result we have decided upon the following actions:

- Dimas has had all of his new accounts deleted and his new alliance has been disbanded.

- All those people that obviously helped him get back into the game are also going to be suspended - as they are all high ranking members of his previous alliance, their alliance will be disbanded.

- Any future accounts created by people like Dimas, Lavadome etc will be deleted without warning.

- Anyone that we believe to have links to any of these accounts - alt accounts or people that we believe are helping them - will also have their accounts deleted without warning.

I don't like banning large numbers of people like this, but I don't see a viable alternative.  These people have already wasted many days of development time, as well as a large chunk of my weekend.  

As a final note, I would advise everyone that play Dead Zone to remember, do not to share accounts with other people.  If you end up being tied to someone like this you will lose your account.

Sev

Sev
  • 548 posts

Just a quick update - I spent a bit of time last week improving the cheat detection in the game and today I banned about 60 players (as well as about 30 other accounts that were linked to them).

I want to remind people that using any 3rd party apps to manipulate the game is against the ToS and will get you banned.  This includes using things like auto-clickers to stay online or speed-hacks to speed up the game play.