Photo

Infected Attack Glitch

Infected attack glitch bug invisible infected

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Ursus676

Ursus676
  • 6 posts

During the last twenty minutes or so, I have fought off two infected attacks that went normally, other than at the end. When the timer switched to "Finish Them Off!" the game did not move on. The survivors can still move around as if there were still infected attacking. After moving several of my survivors around the perimeter of my compound it became clear there were no infected stragglers or invisible infected waiting in the corners. I refreshed the page after the first time and the process repeated itself. From the on-site comments on Armor Games, it appears that some other players, though not all, on Armor Games were affected by this glitch.

n2supersymmetry

n2supersymmetry
  • 5 posts

Hey just posted the same problem too! Won't exit after everything is killed and the timer is at zero. Reload and the same thing happens.

Dark Greg

Dark Greg
  • 12 posts

I have the same problem it arrived a few minutes after the announcement of the update for the characters.

the zombie attack my compound, as soon as they died the game stops the meter has zero but be back to normal again...
sorry for my bad english...

JrbAgs

JrbAgs
  • 4 posts

Same for me. (cache is cleared)

ashleym100

ashleym100
  • 7 posts

same thing with mine.. cashes cleared etc... same type thing happened last update, but didn't stop at 0 just kept throwing 1 attack after another... couldnt raid or even have time to heal... i was a mess lol...but issue was gone the next day.

mdksammy

mdksammy
  • 1 posts

same here 4th time refreshing

NemesisXTwo

NemesisXTwo
  • 4 posts

Another aspect to this bug is, any new players coming along will not be able to progress past the initial mandatory Infected attack.  I am experiencing this exact problem with a new account; is there any way to bypass this part of the tutorial?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Infected attack, glitch, bug, invisible infected