Photo

Unable To Connect

black screen

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

demiurge

demiurge
  • 5 posts

I have been playing the game for over a week now, and the day before last the last time I have been able to play. I can play any other game on the con site except the one I actually putting cash into playing. I am losing my time purchased for protection here guys. I paid that kreg fee so I could build up to survive being off the protect mode. and I cannot even play since the black screen has arrived. please don't live up to the name of con-artist and get my gameplay back up again please. also credit me for the days missed in building resources under protect mode-which I have lost thus far since this screen thing has been going on. I tell you that it isn't my computer, because I am able to play ever other game your site offers.

please assist

demiurge

demiurge
  • 5 posts

I FIXED IT!!!

ok heres what you do and be sure to post this fix everywhere!!!

just goto the con site...choose any other game...when you are in the other game.(right click) the game screen to activate the global flashplayer settings....choose to allow all -and also to allow to store a bit of info on your computer...and BANG BABY! the game loads fine!!

SPREAD THE WORD

Edited by demiurge, 28 February 2014 - 12:39 AM.

Mejorqvos

Mejorqvos
  • 124 posts

No.

Tom

Tom
  • 400 posts

Good to hear you solved it!

Dark Greg

Dark Greg
  • 12 posts

Games do not load,  it stop, I do not can play is stop "collating data"

Edited by Dark Greg, 03 March 2014 - 11:45 PM.

Dark Greg

Dark Greg
  • 12 posts

help me :D

Edited by Dark Greg, 03 March 2014 - 11:46 PM.

Styker_sean

Styker_sean
  • 32 posts

From DeeHdan [BRD]: http://forum.conarti...ble-to-connect/ same issue with several players for BRD alliance, but noone of us could sucessfully register in cons forum

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: black screen