Last Stand: Stadium

Stadium Last Stand

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Malibaru

Malibaru
  • 4 posts

Hi All :)

I am not sure whether I should have written this on 'Feedback' or 'Ideas' section but I think here is good :)

Everyone has a stadium in their map right? which is just a picture. So, I have an idea to share.

I wish game team make it as a last stand ground, coming zombie waves from 4 directions and we stand and hold in the middle of the pitch. There can be a little barricades too give us some cover but I dont expect it to hold stronger waves of zombies which makes it challening.

I expect it to be played in various modes:

* Just for Xp - no item drop

* Both xp and item drop

* For the fame of it - How long can you hold the waves? ( For this mode, a player will have the chance to leave the stadium after reaching needed wave; for example, I'd be able to leave after holding ,1015,20,25 waves of zombies so that the player can choose to leave or go for the fame!

Prizes?

- Maybe after every 3 or 5 waves, player can open a container around the covers ( they will be unlocked normally ), it can be resources, guns, gears, med items, etc... of course, there can be a supply box key in one of the containers but can you hold enough waves to earn it? :)

*Zombies can be a little tricky. I mean not that easy to lure to some extent.

*There can be a hard to kill boss zombie before opening of boxes - every 3 or 5 waves...

PeterTehDumb

PeterTehDumb
  • 1,634 posts

http://forum.conarti...nd-the-stadium/

http://forum.conarti...ut-the-stadium/

There's a lot of discussions about the stadium, your idea included, so I'm not going to leave much of a comment here and let you have a look about these discussions. Good day.

PS : No boss zombies or any mutation types, this has been confirmed long ago.

Edited by PeterTehDumb, 28 February 2014 - 09:31 AM.

Malibaru

Malibaru
  • 4 posts

aaaah I see. I started the game a week ago so I didnt really check the forums, anyway thanks for links :)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Stadium, Last, Stand